- Beauty Therapist cover letter examples
Landing a Beauty Therapist job can be difficult in today’s job market, but a good cover letter will help you to impress recruiters and secure that all-important interview.
But of course, crafting a winning cover letter requires skill and know-how.
That’s why we have put together this step-by-step guide including 3 Beauty Therapist cover letter examples, to help you write your own.
How to write a Beauty Therapist cover letter
- What to include in a Beauty Therapist cover letter
Beauty Therapist cover letter example 1
Beauty Therapist cover letter example 2
Beauty Therapist cover letter example 3
The Beauty Therapist cover letter examples above should give you a good idea of the type of content you need to include in your own cover letter, and how it should be structured.
But if you’re really looking to wow recruiters and get your CV in front of the very best employers, then check out our guidance on how to write your own effective cover letter below.
A simple step-by-step guide to writing your very own winning cover letter.
Write your cover letter in the body of an email/message
When writing your Beauty Therapist cover letter, it’s best to type the content into the body of your email (or the job site messaging system) and not to attach the cover letter as a separate document.
This ensures that your cover letter gets seen as soon as a recruiter or employer opens your message.
If you attach the cover letter as a document, you’re making the reader go through an unnecessary step of opening the document before reading it.
If it’s in the body of the message itself, it will be seen instantly, which hugely increases the chances of it being read.
Start with a friendly greeting
To build an instant connection with the recruiter reading your cover letter, start with a warm greeting.
It should be friendly but not casual – keeping it professional at all times.
- Hi, hope you’re well
- Hi [insert recruiter name]
- Hi [insert department/team name]
Avoid overly formal greetings like “Dear sir/madam ” unless applying to very traditional companies.
How to find the contact’s name?
Addressing the recruitment contact by name is an excellent way to start building a strong relationship. If it is not listed in the job advert, try these methods to find it.
- Check out the company website and look at their About page. If you see a hiring manager, HR person or internal recruiter, use their name. You could also try to figure out who would be your manager in the role and use their name.
- Head to LinkedIn , search for the company and scan through the list of employees. Most professionals are on LinkedIn these days, so this is a good bet.
Identify the role you are applying for
Once you have opened the cover letter with a warm greeting, you need to explain which role you are interested in.
Sometimes a recruitment consultant could be managing over 10 vacancies, so it’s crucial to pinpoint exactly which one you are interested in.
Highlight the department/area if possible and look for any reference numbers you can quote.
These are some examples you can add..
- I am interested in applying for the role of Beauty Therapist with your company.
- I would like to apply for the role of Sales assistant (Ref: 40f57393)
- I would like to express my interest in the customer service vacancy within your retail department
- I saw your advert for an IT project manager on Reed and would like to apply for the role.
See also: CV examples – how to write a CV – CV profiles
Highlight your suitability
The sole objective of your cover letter is to motivate recruiters into to opening your CV. And you achieve this by quickly explaining your suitability to the roles you are applying for.
Take a look at the job descriptions you are applying to, and make note of the most important skills and qualifications being asked for.
Then, when crafting your cover letter, make your suitability the central focus.
Explain why you are the best qualified candidate, and why you are so well suited to carry out the job.
This will give recruiters all the encouragement they need to open your CV and consider you for the job.
Keep it short and sharp
A good cover letter is short and sharp, getting to the point quickly with just enough information to grab the attention of recruiters.
Ideally your cover letter should be around 4-8 sentences long – anything longer will risk losing the attention of time-strapped recruiters and hiring managers .
Essentially you need to include just enough information to persuade the reader to open up your CV, where the in-depth details will sit.
Sign off professionally
To round of your CV, you should sign off with a professional signature.
This will give your cover letter a slick appearance and also give the recruiter all of the necessary contact information they need to get in touch with you.
The information to add should include:
- A friendly sign off – e.g. “Kindest regards”
- Your full name
- Phone number (one you can answer quickly)
- Email address
- Profession title
- Professional social network – e.g. LinkedIn
Here is an example signature;
Jill North IT Project Manager 078837437373 [email protected] LinkedIn
Quick tip: To save yourself from having to write your signature every time you send a job application, you can save it within your email drafts, or on a separate documents that you could copy in.
What to include in your Beauty Therapist cover letter
So, what type of information should you write about in your Beauty Therapist cover letter?
The specifics will obviously depend on your profession and the jobs you are applying to, but these are the key areas you should be covering.
- Your industry experience – Tell recruiters the types of companies you have been working for and the roles you have held in the past.
- Your qualifications – Highlight your most important relevant qualifications to show employers you are qualified to do the roles you are applying for.
- The impact you have made – Demonstrate the positive impact you have made for employers in previous jobs. Have you saved money? Improved processes? Made customers happy?
- Your reasons for moving – Employers will want to know why you are leaving your current/previous role, so provide them with a brief explanation here.
- Your availability – When will you be able to start a new job ? Check your current contract to find out your notice period if you are in a position already.
To round up
Writing an impressive cover letter is a crucial step in landing a Beauty Therapist job, so taking the time to perfect it is well worth while.
By following the tips and examples above you will be able to create an eye-catching cover letter that will wow recruiters and ensure your CV gets read – leading to more job interviews for you.
Good luck with your job search!
- Resume Builder
- Resume Templates
- Resume Formats
- Resume Examples
- Cover Letter Builder
- Cover Letter Templates
- Cover Letter Formats
- Cover Letter Examples
- Career Advice
- Interview Questions
- Resume Skills
- Resume Objectives
- Job Description
- Job Responsibilities
Beauty Therapist Cover Letter Example
Writing a cover letter for a beauty therapist role can be an exciting opportunity to showcase your experience and qualifications. It is an important step in the job application process and can be a great way to make a positive first impression with a potential employer. This guide provides helpful tips on how to effectively craft a beauty therapist cover letter and includes an example letter to help get you started.
If you didn’t find what you were looking for, be sure to check out our complete library of cover letter examples .
Start building your dream career today!
Create your professional cover letter in just 5 minutes with our easy-to-use cover letter builder!
Beauty Therapist Cover Letter Sample
Dear [Recipient Name],
I am writing to apply for the position of Beauty Therapist at [Company Name], as advertised on [Job Listing Website].
With my qualifications, experience, and passion for the beauty industry, I am confident I would make a valuable addition to your team. I have studied beauty therapy for four years, and hold a diploma in beauty therapy from [Institution Name]. I have worked in a variety of environments, from spas to salons, and I am well- versed in a wide range of beauty treatments, from massage and waxing to facials and manicures.
I am an excellent communicator and have an admirable reputation for delivering great customer service. I am also highly organised, extremely reliable, and have the ability to work both independently and in a team.
I am an enthusiastic, hard- working and passionate beauty therapist who is always striving to learn and improve my skills. I am looking forward to the opportunity of using my skills and knowledge to help your clients look and feel their best.
I am attaching my resume and would be pleased to discuss my qualifications further. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Create My Cover Letter
Build a profession cover letter in just minutes for free.
Looking to improve your resume? Our resume examples with writing guide and tips offers extensive assistance.
What should a Beauty Therapist cover letter include?
A beauty therapist cover letter should have a formal tone and be tailored to the job you’re applying for. It should include the following information:
- A brief introduction: Start by introducing yourself and state why you’re writing.
- Your qualifications and experience: Explain your qualifications and relevant experience, highlighting the skills and competencies you have that make you a great fit for the job.
- Your enthusiasm: Show your enthusiasm and excitement for the role, along with your passion for the beauty industry.
- Your strengths: Explain the strengths you can bring to the role, and how you can contribute to the organisation’s success.
- Your contact details: Make sure to include your contact information, such as your phone number, email address, and LinkedIn profile, so that the employer can easily contact you for an interview.
By including this information in your cover letter, you’ll be sure to give a good impression and stand out from other applicants.
Beauty Therapist Cover Letter Writing Tips
A strong beauty therapist cover letter is an essential part of any job application. It is your first chance to show a potential employer what makes you a good fit for the role and why they should invite you for an interview. Here are some tips to help you write the perfect beauty therapist cover letter.
- Start with a professional address and salutation. Make sure you use the hiring manager’s name if you have it.
- Make sure the body of the letter is well structured. Begin with a short introduction, followed by a paragraph that outlines your qualifications and experience.
- Use specific examples to demonstrate your skills and abilities, such as your experience using different beauty treatments or working with a variety of clients.
- Highlight any relevant certifications and qualifications you possess, such as a cosmetology or esthetician license.
- Demonstrate your enthusiasm for the role and your desire to work in the beauty therapy field.
- Finish your letter by thanking the employer for their time and expressing your interest in setting up an interview.
By following these tips, you can craft a strong beauty therapist cover letter that will help you stand out from the competition and get your foot in the door. Good luck!
Common mistakes to avoid when writing Beauty Therapist Cover letter
A cover letter is an essential part of the job application process. It serves as an introduction to the employer and highlights your relevant skills and experience. As a beauty therapist, your cover letter should showcase your skills and knowledge of beauty treatments and customer service. Here are some common mistakes to avoid while writing a beauty therapist cover letter:
- Not addressing the letter to a specific person: It is important to address a cover letter to the right person, as this conveys your professionalism and respect. Research the name of the hiring manager or the contact person. If the company does not provide a name, address the letter to “Hiring Manager.”
- Not tailoring the letter to the job: Make sure to tailor your cover letter to the job you are applying for. This means highlighting the skills and qualities that are relevant to the job, as well as any relevant beauty- related experience.
- Not conveying your enthusiasm for the job: Your cover letter should demonstrate your enthusiasm for the job. Talk about why you are excited to work as a beauty therapist and what you can bring to the role.
- Making grammar and spelling mistakes: Spelling and grammar mistakes demonstrate carelessness and lack of attention to detail. Always proofread your cover letter before submitting it.
- Not including a call to action: At the end of the letter, include a call to action. Ask the employer to contact you for an interview or to discuss the job further. This is a great way to show your interest and enthusiasm.
Writing a cover letter for a beauty therapist job is essential for any applicant looking to join the field. It gives potential employers an opportunity to learn about your experiences, qualifications and personal qualities that may make you the perfect fit for their beauty salon. In this article, we’ll cover key takeaways for writing an impressive cover letter for a beauty therapist job.
- Create an attention- grabbing introduction. Begin with a strong opening sentence to grab the reader’s attention and explain why you are the best fit for the position.
- Highlight your qualifications. Include any relevant qualifications, such as an aesthetics or beauty therapy diploma or certification.
- Outline your experience. Showcase any experience you have in providing beauty services to clients.
- Explain your skills. Make sure you mention any skills you have that can benefit the salon, such as waxing, facials, massage, etc.
- Let your personality shine. Showcase your personality and enthusiasm for the job in your letter.
- Proofread. Make sure you read through your letter and check for grammar and spelling mistakes.
Conclusion With the key takeaways outlined above, you should be able to create a cover letter that stands out from the crowd and gives potential employers an insight into your skills and experience. Good luck!
Frequently Asked Questions
1.how do i write a cover letter for an beauty therapist job with no experience.
Writing a cover letter for a beauty therapist job with no experience can be a challenging task. However, with the right approach and a few tips, you can create an impressive cover letter that will make a lasting impression on potential employers.
Firstly, it’s important to highlight relevant skills that you do possess. Whether you are a creative problem solver, a strong communicator or team worker, these are all qualities that employers look for in beauty therapists.
When writing your cover letter, focus on the qualifications that you do hold and how they match the role. If you have any volunteer or unpaid work experience, or have completed any relevant professional development courses, be sure to include these in your cover letter.
Finally, it’s also important to show enthusiasm and passion in your cover letter. Let the employer know that you are excited to learn more about the beauty therapist job and why you are the right person for the role.
2.How do I write a cover letter for an Beauty Therapist job experience?
If you already have experience as a beauty therapist, it is important to highlight those experiences in your cover letter. When writing your cover letter, include specific details about the skills and knowledge you have acquired from your previous role.
Be sure to mention any professional courses or certifications you have completed and any additional skills that could benefit the role. Also, include any personal achievements or successes you have had in your beauty therapist role.
In addition to your experience, demonstrate your enthusiasm for the job and why you want to work for the company in particular. Showing personal interest in the role and the company will help to make your cover letter stand out.
In addition to this, be sure to check out our cover letter templates , cover letter formats , cover letter examples , job description , and career advice pages for more helpful tips and advice.
Let us help you build your Cover Letter!
Make your cover letter more organized and attractive with our Cover Letter Builder
- Resume Experts
- Search Jobs
- Search for Talent
- Employer Branding
Beauty Therapist Cover Letter
15 Beauty Therapist cover letter templates
How to Write the Beauty Therapist Cover Letter
In response to your job posting for beauty therapist, I am including this letter and my resume for your review.
In my previous role, I was responsible for a range of beauty treatments for members, hotel guests and visitors and administer the treatment in a professional, friendly manner regardless of gender.
My experience is an excellent fit for the list of requirements in this job:
- Level 2 NVQ Qualified or Partly Qualified
- Previous experience in a high calibre beauty salon (preferred)
- Minimum 12 months experience in similar role, preferably including 5-star service experience
- Massaging the soft tissues of the body, such as muscles, tendons and ligaments, to assist healing
- Utilising a range of massage techniques to enhance sports performance and prevent injury
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- A strong attention to detail, exceptional organisational skills and time management skills
- The flexibility to work a rotating roster, including weekends and public holidays
Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my cover letter and to review my resume.
- Microsoft Word (.docx) .DOCX
- PDF Document (.pdf) .PDF
- Image File (.png) .PNG
Responsibilities for Beauty Therapist Cover Letter
Beauty therapist responsible for spa guests with the most current massage treatments and techniques available, and provide all other supporting services.
Beauty Therapist Examples
Example of beauty therapist cover letter.
I am excited to be applying for the position of beauty therapist. Please accept this letter and the attached resume as my interest in this position.
Previously, I was responsible for information in response to guest inquiries about spa treatments and hotel services.
- Diploma of Beauty Therapy
- Well-groomed and Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Full Body Waxing (including intimate waxing)
- Eyebrow and Eyelash Tinting
- Eyebrow Shaping
- Manicures and Pedicures (including Shellac Nails, Shellac removal & reapplication)
- Facials (Dermaplane full facial and skin resurfacing, resurfacing peel, face mapping, mens facial)
- Advance Facials (including Microdermabrasion)
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Previously, I was responsible for professional treatments in accordance with accepted industry standards and practices, Nob Hill Spa protocols, the San Francisco municipal code and the laws of California.
- Able to perform skincare and beauty treatments
- Willing to work cooperatively as a team member
- Identify up-selling opportunities for and with the team
- Work outside the counter whenever possible to recruit new customers to the brand
- Perform various treatments including but not limited to
- Focus on repeat clientele
- Assist in any and all ways in the beauty salon when not scheduled to perform spa services
In the previous role, I was responsible for and maintain exceptional guest service standards to all guests of the Spa including courtesy, sincerity and enthusiasm.
Please consider my experience and qualifications for this position:
- Relaxation massage
- Previous experience in a high calliber beauty salon (preferred)
- Graduate from an accredited school of aesthetics
- Previous experience in a 5-star hotel or day spa is recommended
- Able to work in a fast-paced corporate environment alongside a team of allied health professionals
- Well-presented and Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Preferred Dermalogica and O Cosmedics training, but not essential
- Demonstrate a constant passion and care for our clients and their Skincare
I really appreciate you taking the time to review my application for the position of beauty therapist.
Please consider me for the beauty therapist opportunity. I am including my resume that lists my qualifications and experience.
Previously, I was responsible for professional treatments including massage, facial treatments and body treatments in a sensitive and personalized manner and following company standards and procedures; Determines guest needs and preferences by asking pertinent questions.
- Be committed to providing the highest level of customer service
- Work towards daily and monthly salon targets
- Comfortable in engaging clients while providing consultations
- Education and product experience with dermatological products will be an added advantage
- Beauty Therapist Experience with Certificate
- Highly Motivated and Aggressive for sales
- Graceful, courteous and caring
- Motivation to achieve high goals and standards of performance
Related Cover Letters
Create a Resume in Minutes with Professional Resume Templates
Create a Cover Letter and Resume in Minutes with Professional Templates
Create a resume and cover letter in minutes cover letter copied to your clipboard.
support your career
get the interview & get the job
- Cover Letter
beauty therapist cover letter Examples & Samples for 2023
Beauty therapists provide a range of body and facial treatments, including massage, waxing, tanning, manicures, pedicures, and eyebrow threading, to help clients look better. People who are good at making others feel relaxed and have a friendly demeanor are a good fit for this position. Examples of responsibilities for a beauty therapist would be to consult with clients about their needs, suggest procedures, perform treatments, set up appointments, take phone calls, order supplies, and refer clients to other specialists as needed.
Check out the rest of our collection of more than 1000 cover letter samples if this isn’t exactly what you’re looking for.
With a polished cover letter, demonstrate to potential employers that you mean business. Learn in our detailed guide.
What to Include in a Beauty Therapist Cover Letter?
In a beauty clinic, the beauty therapist is in charge of responding to all client inquiries about beauty-related matters, ensuring that the tools used for the various treatments are clean and well-maintained, recommending skincare or hair care items, and performing various facials and massages using cutting-edge technology.
- Explaining all treatment procedures to clients.
- performing different skin treatments, such as peels, facials, and skin rejuvenation procedures, based on the needs of the client
- Providing manicures and pedicures.
- Offering clients advice on cosmetic and skincare products.
- Properly sterilize beauty tools and equipment after every use.
- Ensuring that used inventory is replaced.
A Beauty therapist must have the following skills :
- To calm the client, the therapist needs to have excellent communication skills.
- Being trustworthy is important because clients confide in their therapists about their body issues and expect them to be discreet.
- For some procedures, especially facial procedures, hand-eye coordination is crucial.
- They should be physically fit enough to work all day long.
- To completely satisfy the customers and offer a luxury service, they need better time management and stress management skills.
- They must have an artistic eye to determine what looks best on the clients and conduct a careful analysis of the client’s skin.
- Explaining in detail the treatment procedures.
- When working with obese or odorous clients, she shouldn’t feel uncomfortable.
- A beauty therapist must maintain her knowledge and be open to learning new methods and techniques.
- She needs to be committed and put in a lot of effort to succeed.
A Beauty Therapists Cover Letter Includes the following qualifications:
- A license to practice beauty therapy.
- A level 2 or level 3 capability in beauty therapy
- A diploma or Postgraduate diploma from CIDESCO estb. 1946 (The World Standard for Beauty & SPA Therapy).
- And specializations in the various options available to carve out a niche, for instance in media make-up or makeup artistry.
- Course in marketing and sales.
Beauty Therapist Cover Letter Example (Text Version)
Dear Mr./Ms. [Manager’s Name],
I was encouraged to apply for the position of a Beauty Therapist by Miss Tara, a frequent patron at your ABC’s Salon [Salon Name], which is also advertised on the neighborhood job board. She happened to use my services during the wedding of her distant cousin, and she was very pleased with my customer service and approach.
I enjoy working with people, and my strong interpersonal and marketing abilities account for the majority of my clientele. They rely on my evaluation of their skin and permit me to suggest products that have worked wonders for them. My keen eye for detail and passion for the arts enable me to picture my clients’ ideal outcomes.
I’ve been a beauty therapist for eight years, giving my clients upscale spa treatments while upholding the highest standards of sanitation and superior products. My ability to handle pressure, my outgoing personality, and my strong work ethic will help the salon raise more money. Please consider the following highlights of my work experience:
- I have a loyal clientele because I offer comprehensive beauty services.
- I am skilled at full-body waxing, hair styling, and applying minimal makeup.
- I pay attention to the client’s needs, and she accepts my recommendation of beauty products.
- I’ve organized sales events to attract more clients, and I’ve developed concepts like a suggestion box to further enhance the service.
- I have assisted customers by enhancing their looks through make-up.
- Before I recommend a product or use it on a client, I carefully research the products and give them a shot.
- I have collaborated with the salon manager and staff to enhance procedures for services like lash extensions, massages that heavily incorporate aromatherapy, and eyebrow plastic surgery.
In addition to giving advice to clients, I have experience instructing them on how to use practical products. I am confident that I will be the ideal choice for the position of Beauty Therapist at your prestigious salon. I promise to substantially increase the size of your business through commitment and hard work.
I appreciate your time and consideration, and I look forward to speaking with you about my experience as a beauty therapist.
- Make the letter specifically for the position described in the job posting.
- Ensure to give a positive impression overall.
- Proofread it before sending it.
- Mention recommendations from clients and previous employers to stand out.
Customize Beauty Therapist Cover Letter
With our free cover letter template, you’ll be hired more quickly and land the ideal job.
Related Fashion & Beauty Cover Letters
Write an amazing cover letter: 3 golden rules (template included).
- home care nurse cover letter
- script reader cover letter
- emergency manager cover letter
- Office Technician Cover Letter Examples & Samples for 2023
- Laboratory Analyst Cover Letter Example
- Quality Control Tech Cover Letter Examples
- quality assurance manager cover letter
- Credit Officer Cover Letter Examples & Samples for 2023
Domestic violence advocate cover letter examples & samples for 2023, store supervisor cover letter examples & samples for 2023, leave a reply cancel reply.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Beauty therapist sample cover letter
This free sample cover letter for a beauty therapist has an accompanying beauty therapist sample resume and sample beauty therapist job advertisement to help you put together a winning job application.
[date] Bella Mitchell Managing Director Bella Beauty East Creek VIC 3002 Dear Ms Mitchell Re: Beauty therapist Please accept this letter and accompanying resume as my application for the above position, advertised on SEEK.com.au on the 3 August 2012. I am a motivated and skilled beauty therapist with a warm and friendly attitude. I have four years of experience in the beauty industry – two as a make-up artist and two as a beauty therapist – and have a strong commitment to advancing my skills and knowledge to help me deliver the highest quality of service to clients. I have a Diploma in Beauty Therapy as well as a Certificate II in Retail Make-up and Skin Care. In my current role as Beauty Therapist at West Creek Beauty Salon, I work with a team of three senior therapists and have experience performing a wide range of beauty therapies using the latest equipment and techniques. Throughout my time at the Salon, colleagues and clients have appreciated me for my caring approach to helping clients achieve their goals. I make a point of carefully listening to each client’s concerns, ensuring I understand their individual needs so that I can advise them of the best products and therapies to meet their needs. I am also diligent about being up-to-date on the latest beauty information and ensuring I have strong product knowledge to help customers choose the right products, which returning customers consistently commend me on. I also enjoy working as part of a team to help achieve successful growth for the business and am always enthusiastic about taking on additional duties or learning new skills. For instance, in my previous role as a make-up artist at The MakeOver Team, a small business offering professional make-up services, I was given the opportunity to research and develop a promotional idea to run a make-up workshop for customers. I was able to work with the team to develop the promotional material, topics and structure for the workshop and was given the responsibility for leading the first event. Based on feedback from clients and the increase in product sales for the month, the workshop became part of the Team’s regular program and is now offered quarterly each year. I receive great personal satisfaction from working with clients to help them achieve their goals and am enthusiastic about the opportunity to work with the team at Bella Beauty. My resume is attached and I look forward to being able to discuss the position with you further. Yours sincerely, [sign here] Lisa Cohen
Subscribe to get this template for free!
Ready to find a new job.
popular career searches
- application letter for hotel staff
- example of application letter for hrm fresh graduate
- application letter for quantity surveyor
- sample selection criteria responses teaching
- work experience certificate sample
Thanks for your enquiry
Good luck with your studies.
Beauty Therapist Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
This letter is something which you will send to a particular company in which you want to seek the position of a Beauty therapist. Add your skills and other necessary things so that you can get selected for this position. Below are the examples, you can check them.
Letter Template: 1
Table of Contents
Beauty Therapist Cover Letter
The HR Manager,
354 F 63rd Street
Sub- Beauty therapist cover letter.
This is in response to the advertisement which your esteemed company [mention the name of the company] has given regarding the need of a beauty therapist. I consider myself best for this job as I have all the required skills and qualifications for the same.
As I am an experienced candidate so this is why I am aware of all the duties of the same. The duties which I used to do at my previous workplace are used electrolysis plus waxing techniques for facial and body hair Removal, provided relaxing manicure and pedicure as well as face and body massages, provided various kinds of facial treatments, examined the skin and suggested the treatment accordingly, removed facial hair by threading or waxing, managed day to day appointment of the clients and many such things.
In addition to this, I graduated from [mention the name of the institution] in the year of [mention the year]. Additionally, I am a certified in [mention the name of the certificate]. My skills include good communication skills, ability to work for a long period of time, can multitask, have Management skills, good at decision making, innovative and creative, ability to deal with stressful situations and many such things.
I have attached my resume and other necessary documents with this letter. If you require any other documents kindly contact me soon for the same. Hope you will contact me soon to discuss more about this field. Thank you so much for giving me your precious time.
[Mention the contact details]
[Mention here, if there is any post note to be given]
Download Template : ( pdf, docs, ODT, RTF, txt, HTML, Epub, Etc )
Letter Template: 2
I [mention your name] would like to inform you that I am interested in the position of beauty therapist at your esteemed company that is [mention the name of the company]. My experience and skills make me believe that I am the best candidate for this job.
As I used to work at [mention the name of the company] as the same. This is why I am aware of all the responsibilities and duties. Duties which I used to do over there are managed day to day appointment of the clients, updated client archives with the contact particular and treatment details, provided guidance on make-up products as per client requirements, made sure all places were clean and hygienic, ensured that all the equipment is clean and hygienic, used to cross sell beauty products and additional treatment, when appropriate, ensure each and everything is sterilized before use and many such things.
If I talk about my studies then that is completed by me from [mention the name of the institution] and I took [mention the name of the course] to complete my graduation in the year of [mention the year]. My skills support me to do well in this field which includes good communication skills, good at decision-making, ability to work for a long period of time, can multitask, have Management skills, ability to learn things quickly, innovative and creative and many such things.
My resume and other necessary documents are already attached with this letter. Hope to receive good news from your end. I would like to express my gratitude towards you for giving me your valuable time.
Letter Template: 3
This is in response to the advertisement which your esteemed organization [mention the name of the company] has advertised in the company’s webpage. I consider myself the best candidate for this job.
As I have [mention the year] of experience which is gained by working at different companies. This is why I am aware of all the responsibilities of the same. Activities which I know and performed there are evaluated clients Beauty needs through effective probing and accurate skin analysis, provided accurate and in-depth information to clients on the procedure and their benefits, used to do effective and timely Management of inventory, sterilized procedures after every use of beauty tools and equipment, understood the clients skin and hair type and advised them with a skincare and hair care regimen and many such things.
I have several skills in me such as good communication skills, ability to work for a long period of time, can multitask, have Management skills, innovation and creative, ability to grab things quickly, great at customer service skills, have organizational skills which supports me to do well in your organization.
In addition to this, I have completed my graduation from [mention the name of the institution] in the year of [mention the year]. As per my skills and qualifications, I believe that my performance will definitely increase the sales of your esteemed company that is [mention the name of the company].
My resume and other necessary documents which need to be submitted for the paperwork is attached with this letter. Hope you will contact me soon to discuss more about this field. Thank you so much for giving me your precious time.
Letter Template: 4
With due respect, I am writing this letter to your esteemed company that is [mentioning the name of the company] for seeking the post of beauty therapist. All the skills which are required for this job are in me and I will perform great at your esteemed company.
I gathered [mention the year] of experience from working at [mention the name of the company] as a beauty therapist. The duties which I did over there are provided clients with up-to-date information on the products available for their benefits, enhanced clients Beauty by providing them with hair removal treatment that involve both body and face hair, carried out various massage techniques effective in the clients face, body, hand and leg, performed various skin treatment according to tailor made regimen such as peels, facial and skin rejuvenation techniques, provided manicures and pedicure for enhancing the beauty of feet and hands and many such things.
The skills which I consist of always helped me in performing well in the previous workplace. Skills which I have in one are good communication skills, ability to work for long periods of time, can multitask, have Management skills, good at decision making, ability to learn things quickly, innovative and creative, good at managing time and many such things. Moreover, I have completed my graduation from [mention the name of the institution] in the year [mention the year].
My resume and other necessary documents are attached to this letter. If you require any further information kindly contact me soon so that I can provide you with the necessary documents. I would like to express my gratitude towards you for giving me your precious time.
- Spa Therapist Cover Letter Example: 6 Templates
- Therapist Goodbye Letter: 10 Templates
- Beauty Advisor Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Occupational Therapist Cover Letter: 6 Templates
- Physical Therapist Cover Letter: 6 Templates
- Mental Health Therapist Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
- How To Write a Cover Letter With No Experience: 82 Templates
- Marriage and Family Therapist Cover Letter: 4 Templates
- Beauty Products Inquiry Letter: 4 Templates
- Recreation Therapist Cover Letter Example: 4 Templates
“Business, marketing, and blogging – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of Burban Branding and Media, and a self-taught marketer with 10 years of experience. My passion lies in helping startups enhance their business through marketing, HR, leadership, and finance. I am on a mission to assist businesses in achieving their goals.”
Leave a Comment
- CV Templates
- Cover Letter Examples
Beauty Therapist cover letter example
Mathew Gordon Hiring Manager Dayjob Ltd 120 Vyse Street Birmingham B18 6NF
8th September 2013
Dear Mr Gordon,
Your advertisement on the Dayjob.com website for a Beauty Therapist has prompted me to contact you.
I have been working in this field ever since I left college, and am fully qualified to assist your business with a range of traditional beauty treatments as well as reception duties.
Having a mature attitude, professional disposition and strong work ethic I feel that I would be an ideal candidate for this position. I am punctual, willing to learn and work hard, positive, keen, enthusiastic and well organized. On top of this I have a friendly and flexible approach which allows me to quickly build a rapport with customers that I have just met.
My attached resume will provide you with evidence of my professionalism and high standards of work. It will highlight to you my ability to carry out reception work, such as answering the telephone and receiving clients.
As well as being familiar with core competencies such as advising clients how to care for their skin and how to use beauty products correctly, I am also a superb sales person who is able to up-sell and cross-sell beauty products. My strongest abilities include performing manicures, waxing, pedicures and full body massages and providing electro-therapy treatments to improve body tone and shape.
I hope my attached resume will entice you enough to invite me for an interview, and if this is the case then please do not hesitate to contact me by telephone or email.
Karen Higgins 120 Made Up Street Birmingham B18 6NF T: 0044 121 638 0026 E: [email protected]
Beauty Therapist CV example Beauty Therapist CV
Beauty Therapist CVs Beauty Therapist CV template 1 Beauty Therapist CV template 2 Beauty Therapist CV template 3
Beautician cover letter examples Beautician cover letter Beautician cover letter 1 Beautician cover letter 2 Beautician cover letter 3
Training Beauty Courses
Beautician CV example Beautician CV
Make Up Artist resume examples Make Up Artist resume 1 Make Up Artist resume 2 Make Up Artist resume 3
Make Up Artist CV example Make Up Artist CV
More cover letters Cover letter examples
15 Therapist Cover Letters That Will Get Hired (NOW)
Are you are looking to write a cover letter for Therapist jobs that will impress recruiters and get you noticed by hiring managers? You need one to apply for a job, but you don’t know what to say.
Cover letters are important because they allow the employer to get to know you better. Your cover letter should emphasize why you are interested in the company and position, how your experience makes you qualified for the job, and what kind of person you are. Your letter should also include a brief description of your work background, any relevant skills or experiences that might be overlooked on your resume, and your availability for an interview.
Here are 15 amazing Therapist cover letters that are professionally written and will help you stand out and get that job!
Therapist Cover Letters
Each cover letter is written with a different focus. Review all of them and pick the ones that apply to your situation. Take inspiration from multiple samples and combine them to craft your unique cover letter.
Therapist Sample 1
I am writing to apply for the open position of therapist at your clinic. I have a master’s degree in counseling with certifications in both substance abuse counseling and adolescent counseling. I would be an asset to your team because I have experience working with adolescents, couples, families, interventionist work with substance abuse, and much more! Please consider my application.
Therapist Sample 2
Dear Hiring Manager, I am a licensed clinical psychologist with a Master’s degree in psychology and a doctoral degree in clinical psychology. I have over 10 years of experience as a therapist, with an emphasis on individual treatment. I am looking for an opportunity to use my skills and expertise as a therapist to make positive changes in the lives of your clients. In addition to my clinical experience, I have been trained as an expert witness and legal consultant on cases involving psychological issues such as sexual abuse, trauma, PTSD, and depression. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss how my training would complement your program goals.
Therapist Sample 3
Hello, My name is David. I am an educated professional with years of experience in counseling and therapy. I can provide you with the insight and expertise that will enhance your program, counsel clients to their personal goals, and improve your therapeutic process. With my dedication to excellence, I will help you reach new heights in the field of mental health care. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Therapist Sample 4
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am a recent graduate with my Master’s in Counseling Psychology and would like to be considered for your Therapist position. I have an excellent command of the English language and am able to relate to all types of people. If you need any additional information about me please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Therapist Sample 5
Dear Employer, I am writing to apply for the position of Therapist. I am a licensed Psychologist with over 10 years of experience in this field. I have experience in individual therapy, group therapy, family therapy, marriage counseling and psychological testing. My most recent work has been with children who are struggling with mental health needs, behavioral issues or academic problems. I would be an excellent addition to your team because I have extensive experience in this field and can perform many functions in the department that you need assistance with. Please contact me if my qualifications match what you are looking for!
Therapist Sample 6
Hi, I am writing to express interest in the Therapist position. I have a strong background in mental health and therapeutic counseling and I would like to assist your community by lending my knowledge and experience. My qualifications include: -Bachelor’s degree in psychology -Master’s degree specializing in counseling psychology -3 years of postgraduate work as a Licensed Psychologist Supervisor to other therapists as well as 2 years as an intern at a psychiatric hospital My goal is to help others through their struggles, whatever they may be. I hope that you will consider me for this job, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Therapist Sample 7
I am applying for the Therapist position at your company. I have ten years of experience working with children and adults with mental health issues, including depression, anxiety, personality disorders, PTSD, addiction and grief counseling. I am skilled in everything from psychoanalysis to hypnotherapy. I attend regular continuing education courses on emerging trends in psychology. My work has been published in major academic journals and peer-reviewed books on the subject of trauma rehabilitation. My website www.[url] provides more information on my professional credentials which include a Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology from UCLA as well as extensive post graduate training at SFUAD Counseling Center for Psychotherapy Training Program
Therapist Sample 8
I am writing to apply for the Therapist position at Piedmont Family Care. I have taken classes in psychology and counseling, and would like an opportunity to put my skills into practice. My personality is calm and compassionate, which I believe will make me a good fit for the team.
Therapist Sample 9
Dear _________, My name is _________ and I am an expert Clinician for children with ADHD/ADHD co-morbidity. I am interested in the Therapist position you have open. I would like to use my skill as a clinician to help those with these diagnoses through individual and family therapy. Thank you for your consideration, _________.
Therapist Sample 10
Thank you for your consideration of my resume. I am a licensed therapist with over 10 years of experience working with clients to overcome emotional disorders. My therapy approach is holistic and integrative, meaning that it is tailored to the needs of the individual I am working with.
I’m confident that I can be an asset to your organization, and would welcome the opportunity to discuss working together in more detail. Please contact me at (phone number) or email (email address). Thank you for your time and consideration. Best regards, (your name)
Therapist Sample 11
I am writing to apply for the Therapist position you posted on the ________ website. I am a recent graduate of ____________ College with degrees in both psychology and sociology. My clinical experience includes working at the KidsPeace therapeutic center and volunteering at local elementary schools. I hold a current license to practice as a therapist in the state of Illinois and am also licensed by the National Association of Social Workers. I would be an excellent candidate for this position because my diverse background gives me ample knowledge to work with your wide variety of clients while taking into account their individual needs and changing situations. My philosophy is that everyone deserves compassion, understanding, and dignity no matter what they might be struggling with or where they come
Therapist Sample 12
Dear Hiring Manager,
I am a licensed Therapist from the University of California, Irvine. I have been working as a Therapist for 12 years and have experience with depression, bipolar disorder, addiction and anxiety disorders. In my free time I enjoy playing sports and reading. I would appreciate the opportunity to interview for your open position. Please contact me at XXX-XXX-XXXX or email me at xxx@xxx to schedule an interview time that works for you. Thank you in advance.
Therapist Sample 13
Dear ____, I am writing to express my interest in the Therapist position with your organization. I have experience treating individuals with a variety of mental health conditions as well as those who suffer from addiction and substance use disorders. I believe that my background and education, as well as my commitment to providing high-quality care, will serve you well. I am excited about this opportunity and hope that we can arrange an interview. Thank you for your consideration. Yours sincerely,
Therapist Sample 14
Dear Dr. Smith,
I am writing to inquire about the Therapist position that is available at your hospital. I currently hold a Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Psychology and would like to use my clinical experience to help others who are struggling with their mental health. My resume includes examples of my clinical experience, which demonstrates my interest in mental health. Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Therapist Sample 15
I am writing in response to your job posting for a Therapist position. I am confident that I would be the best candidate for this role with my experience in counseling and previous work with individuals. I believe that my qualifications are perfect for this position and if given the opportunity, I will produce strong results. Thank you for considering me- your applicant is looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Recruiters and hiring managers receive hundreds of applications for each job opening.
Use the above professionally written Therapist cover letter samples to learn how to write a cover letter that will catch their attention and customize it for your specific situation.
- 15 Flight Attendant Cover Letters That Will Get Hired (NOW)
- 15 Data Analyst Cover Letters That Will Get Hired (NOW)
- 15 School Secretary Cover Letters That Will Get Hired (NOW)
- 15 Software Engineer Cover Letters That Will Get Hired (NOW)
- 15 Postal Worker Cover Letters That Will Get Hired (NOW)
- 15 Program Manager Cover Letters That Will Get Hired (NOW)
- 15 Event Manager Cover Letters That Will Get Hired (NOW)
- 15 Tutor Cover Letters That Will Get Hired (NOW)
- 15 Fashion Stylist Cover Letters That Will Get Hired (NOW)
- 15 Editor Cover Letters That Will Get Hired (NOW)
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Management Consultant
- Finance & Banking Professionals
- Project Manager
- Marketing Managers
- Real Estate Manager
- Sales Associates
- Architecture Services
- Software Engineers
- Hospitality Industry
- Medical Professional
- Digital Marketers
- AI Engineer
- Cyber Security Experts
- Visual Merchandiser
- Customer Service
- Business Analysts
- Energy Analyst
- Multimedia Designer
- Systems Engineer
- Legal Secretary
- Sports Agent
- Graduate CV
- Success Stories
- Tier 2 Sponsor List
Beauty therapist cover letter example.
To become a beauty therapist you will need to complete the relevant qualifications. A beauty therapist provides treatments to clients to make them look and feel good about themselves.
You will need to be a good communicator as you will spend most of your day talking and building up relationships with clients so you will need to be able to talk about a variety of subjects to keep conversations flowing.
If you are ready to apply for a role and want an idea of what to write in your covering letter, please see the below example.
Cover Letter for Beauty Therapist
Application for a Beauty Therapist
I would like to apply for the position of Beauty Therapist that I have seen advertised in (where and when).
I am a qualified beauty therapist and have had experience in doing a variety of beauty treatments from nails, manicures and pedicures to waxing, spray tans and massage. I keep up to date on the latest trends especially in nails and colours, techniques etc and like to make my clients feel good about them and give them a boost before leaving the salon.
I enjoy talking to clients and finding out about their likes and dislikes, it allows me to find out what products and treatments to recommend to them.
I take pride in my work and like to keep my salon area tidy and clean ready for my clients and want to make them feel special. I always offer my clients a drink and allow them to relax during their time in the salon.
I have enclosed my CV with my letter showing my experience and qualifications. If you would like any further information or referee details please do not hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to hearing from you in due course.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Recent Posts
- Comparative Analysis: The Distinctive Features of British CVs vs American Resumes - December 21, 2023
- Top Websites to Find Sponsored Jobs in the UK - August 30, 2023
- Is It Illegal To Quit A Job Without Notice UK? Here Is The Answer - April 24, 2023
iCover help job seekers fulfil their job aspirations by setting realistic goals and perfect career choices. Our CV writing services shape the candidate’s future to get their dream job. We staff industry experts, always eager to boost your confidence to crack interviews.
Excellent 4.9 out of 5
Company Name – BESTWRITING LTD
File no – 14419413
Terms & Conditions
Birmingham Kent Coventry Nottingham Liverpool London York Portsmouth Bristol Edinburgh Southampton Newcastle
Cambridge Belfast Wolverhampton Livingston Aberdeen Sheffield Oxford Plymouth Cardiff Leeds Bath
24/7 Customer Support
128 city road, london, united kingdom, ec1v 2nx, +44 74764 69125.
© Copyright 2024 iCover
Losing Out On Your Dream Job Due To A Poor CV?
Order a professional cv @ £40.
Write My CV Now!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Beauty Educator Cover Letter Example
Beauty Educators are qualified cosmetologists who instruct and train students at aesthetic colleges, technical institutions, cosmetology schools, and other beauty industry professionals using their expertise. Their responsibility is to pass on the skill set required to become a skilled hairstylist, makeup artist, manicurist, or any other member of the beauty sector. They design and present educational content, produce teaching aids, and lead practical training sessions. They might also hold conferences, seminars, and demos to keep the industry’s experts up to date with the most recent developments. Additionally, a Beauty Educator needs to evaluate the trainees’ performance and offer constructive criticism and advice so they can develop their abilities.
Your cover letter is an ideal way to demonstrate your qualifications while you’re looking for a Beauty Educator role. Understand how to compose a cover letter that can help you get the job by referring to our Beauty Educator Cover Letter Sample and advice.
- Cover Letters
- Fashion & Beauty
What to Include in a Beauty Educator Cover Letter?
Roles and responsibilities.
- Studying and modifying the beauty/cosmetology/aesthetics course material.
- Preparing lesson plans.
- Placing stock supply orders for each lesson.
- Introducing pupils to the techniques used in the beauty industry.
- Establishing written and practical exams.
- Evaluating exams.
- Offering guidance and emotional support to pupils.
- Overseeing final practical tests and exams.
- Delivering course evaluations to the university or technical institute.
- Explain how to properly put on cosmetics and skincare products.
Education & Skills
Beauty educator skills:.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication abilities are vital to effectively interact with trainees and co-workers.
- The capacity to design and deliver interactive, compelling training programs.
- To organize timetables, curriculum, and training materials, one needs to possess good organizational abilities.
- Competent to deliver training that is current by being aware of the newest trends, methods, and products that exist in the beauty business.
- The capacity to deal with anxiety.
- Being compassionate and flexible.
Beauty Educator Education Requirements:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a pertinent field, like cosmetology, or cosmetic technology.
- 5-7 years of demonstrable professional work expertise in the beauty industry as a Cosmetologist and Beauty Educator.
- Certification from the NIC of State Boards of Cosmetology.
- Beauty Therapy Level 3 Certification.
Beauty Educator Cover Letter Example (Text Version)
I’m thrilled to be applying for the vacant Beauty Educator post at your company. I think I will make a valuable addition to your team as a highly qualified and seasoned beauty expert with a love for learning and training other beauty professionals. Over the last ten years, I have been serving in the Beauty industry and during this period, I have evolved tremendously. I am knowledgeable about various beauty procedures and feel at ease working with all kinds of clientele. Additionally, I am an expert at providing exceptional client service with a proven track record of doing so.
Here are some of my professional highlights:
- Obtained my master’s degree in cosmetology from UBC, Okanagan with an emphasis on education.
- I’ve been employed as a cosmetologist for almost 7 years, with a focus on hair color and styling.
- Full-pledged expertise in designing and implementing courses for various beautician courses, including contributing my share in framing education materials, and delivering practical training classes.
- Extensive product expertise in the areas of skincare, hair care, and makeup.
- Ability to immediately advertise and display beauty items.
- Aware of the current techniques, trends, and FDA-approved cosmetics in the aesthetic sector.
- Obtained a Cosmetology license and the Master Educator recognition from AACS.
Because of my in-depth knowledge of retail sales, I am prepared to tirelessly market and suggest helpful products that are appropriate for each client’s skin type and way of life. I’m passionate about assisting aspiring beauty professionals in acquiring the skills necessary to be successful in the field as a Beauty Educator. I am certain that my education, training, and experience make me the best person to fill this role.
The chance to collaborate with your employees and support the growth of your business excites me. If I could meet you in person and discuss my qualifications in further detail, I would jump at the chance. Thank you for allowing me to express my interest in the open Beauty Educator post. I wish to acknowledge you for your thoughts and time, and I hope to hear from you soon. I’ll be open to an interview as soon as it’s feasible for you.
Sincerely, [Your Name]
When writing a cover letter for the Beauty Educator job, it’s crucial to highlight your qualifications and experience. The most successful methods for doing this are as follows:
- Highlight your expertise and background in the beauty sector.
- Make your cover letter unique.
- Show off your enthusiasm for the cosmetics business with a love for training and education.
- Edit your cover letter for errors.
Check out our Beauty Educator Resume Sample for more help with your resumes.
Customize Beauty Educator Cover Letter
Get hired faster with our free cover letter template designed to land you the perfect position.