business law case studies with solution
here are business law case studies with question answers
More Related Content
What's hot ( 20 )
Viewers also liked
Viewers also liked ( 19 )
Similar to business law case studies with solution
Similar to business law case studies with solution ( 20 )
Recently uploaded ( 12 )
- 1. [LAW CASE STUDIES] November 10, 2013 CASE STUDIES OF BUSINESS LAW YATIN .P.PATIL F.Y.MBA ; CORE D Roll no: 013122 D.Y.PATIL DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT CASE STUDY : 1
- 2. [LAW CASE STUDIES] November 10, 2013 Mr. A Developed a shopping mall at Mumbai at the request of Mr. B who is a municipal corporater. Mr. C makes agreement to pay Rs. 2,50,000. Mr. A accept the proposal of Mr. C. Is this an agreement or a contract justify your answer. Ans : The given case is under the chapter of consideration, which means the promises executes the work at the desire or under the direction of the promisor In this set case Mr. A developed a shopping mall at Mumbai with the prior request of Mr. B who is a municipal corporater. Mr. C makes agreement to pay Rs. 2,50,000 and Mr. A accepted the proposal of Mr. C. Case : Durgaprasad V/S Baldeo In this case Mr. Durgaprasad constructed the market under the direction of municipal corporater. market allotted to various person, Mr. baldeo was one of them. He made an agreement that he will pay commission to Mr. Durgaprasad for the land allotment in the market. But after this agreement Mr. Baldeo failed to pay money to Mr. Durgaprasad hence Durgaprasad filed a case against baldeo. Judgement : As mentioned above A developed a shopping mall at Mumbai at the request of B who is a municipal corporater C agree to pay Rs.2,50,000 to A as mentioned in the above case C is the stranger between A and B so there is no valid consideration between A and C because U/S 2 (D) anything is done voluntarily, there is no lawful consideration. CASE STUDY : 2
- 3. [LAW CASE STUDIES] November 10, 2013 There is a constant quarrel between Ankita and Aniket due to which there is a marital discord between two. As a part of settlement the husband agrees to pay sum of Rs. 50,000 per month as maintenance allowance of his wife. Provided she stays separately. Does the wife has a claim to get that amount. Ans : The given case is under the chapter of consideration, which means the promises executes the work at the desire or under the direction of the promisor. Consideration is essential for the validity of an agreement i.e. in other words an agreement made without consideration is void. However section 25 (1) that is natural love and affection; deal with the exception of this rule. In this set case there is a quarrel between Ankit and Ankita due to which there is a marital discord between two. As a part of settlement the husband agrees to pay for the maintenance allowances to his wife provided she stays separately. Case : Rajlucky V/S Bhootnath An agreement was entered into by a husband with his wife during quarrels and disagreements, whereby the husband promised to give some property to wife. But after this he refused to perform the action and here the agreement was held to be void. Judgement : As mentioned above an agreement was entered in to by a Ankit with his wife Ankita during their quarrels, whereby the husband agrees to pay the maintenance allowances to his wife provided she stays separately. In the above case the agreement held to be void because, under the circumstances, there was no natural love and affection between parties. As per the exceptions under the consideration section 25(1) love and affection states that agreement has to be made out of natural love and affection and it should be between the parties standing near relationship to each other. As we seen in this case nearness of relationship, however does not necessarily import love and affection. Therefore there is no consideration made by husband hence it is only an agreement and not a contract. Therefore it is a void agreement hence husband need not have to pay compensation for the separation. CASE STUDY : 3
- 4. [LAW CASE STUDIES] November 10, 2013 X in consideration of Rs. 5,00,000 from Y agrees to murder Z while borrows the money from K who knowingly lends money to Y can K recover this amount. Ans : The given case is under the chapter of Fraud which means the active concealment of a fact by a person having knowledge or belief of the fact. Fraud arises when there is a false representation of a fact made with the knowledge that is false or without belief in its truth or reckless not carrying whether it be true or false. In this set case X in consideration of Rs. 5,00,000 from Y agrees to murder Z while borrows the money from K who knowingly lends money to Y can K recover this amount. Judgement : As mentioned above in this case x in consideration of Rs. 5,00,000 from Y agrees to murder Z while borrows the money from k knowingly lends money to Y. in this case K is not eligible to recover the amount, because according to section- 17 Fraud arises when there is a false representation of a fact made with the knowledge that is false or without belief in its truth or reckless not carrying whether it be true or false. Here, Person who takes a risk even he knows that what he does may be dangerous is comes under the fraud. K knows the fact behind landing money from him which is used for dangerous event therefore K is fraud under section- 17 CASE STUDY : 4
- 5. [LAW CASE STUDIES] November 10, 2013 A and B are friends. B treats A during A’s illness but does not accepts payment from A for the treatment and A promises B’s son X to pay him Rs. 1000. A being poor is unable to pay. X sues A for the money can X recover. Ans : The given case is under the chapter of consideration where the agreement between X and A are not in the contract in the absence of consideration. The agreement can be call it as contract if there is a consideration present in contract between 2 people. In this case B treats A during his illness but it’s not a valid consideration since it is a voluntary action performed by Mr. B Judgement : The agreement between X and A is not the contract in the absence of a consideration. In this case X father B voluntarily treat A during his illness apparently it is not a a valid consideration because it is voluntary, whereas consideration to be valid must be given at the desire of the promisor under section 2(D) if it is a promise to compensate a person who has voluntarily owe something from the promisor, as per the exceptions the promisor must be to compensate a person who has himself done something from the promisor and not to a person who has done nothing to the promisor as the son X to whom the promisor was made did nothing for A so A’s promise is not enforceable even under the exception. Therefore X cant not recover the money from A CASE STUDY : 5
- 6. [LAW CASE STUDIES] November 10, 2013 Mr. X sees a book displayed in a shelf of a book shop with the price tag of Rs.85. Mr, X tenders Rs.85 on the counter and asked for the book the book seller refuses to sale saying that the book has already being sold to someone else and he doesn’t have another copy of the book in the stock. Is the book seller bound to sale the book to X? Ans : The given case is under the chapter of offer and invitation to an offer which means the signification by one person to another of his willingness to enter in to a contract with him on certain terms. It may be expressed or implied from the conduct of the parties. In this set case Mr. X wanted to purchase the book which is already sold to other person therefore book seller refuses the proposal and refuse to sell the book therefore x sue the bookseller. Judgement : As mentioned above as per the section 2(a) says when one person signifies to another his willingness to do or to abstain from doing anything, with a view to obtaining assent of that other to such act or abstinence, he is said to make a proposal. Every expression of willingness of a person to enter into a contract may not be an offer in the legal sense. Therefore, an offer must be distinguished from invitation to offer. Many statements which appear to be offer are not really offers but mere invitation to offer. In this case purchaser makes the offer. Books are not offers and its already being sold to the other party hence it is not legal action to sale the particular sold copy to the other party. Therefore book seller is not bound to sale the book to X CASE STUDY : 6
- 7. [LAW CASE STUDIES] November 10, 2013 B offers to sale his car to A for rs.95,000. A accepts to purchase it for 94,000 B refuse to sale the car for 94,000. Subsequently A agrees to purchase the car for 95,000 but B refuses to sale. A sues for the specific performance of contract will he succeed? Ans : The given case is under the chapter of offer and invitation to an offer which means the signification by one person to another of his willingness to enter in to a contract with him on certain terms. It may be expressed or implied from the conduct of the parties. in this set case B offers to sale his car to A at a specific cost as per B’s desire. A made a counter offer and A rejected subsequently B agrees to purchase on the original offer rate but B refuses to proceed. Case : Harvey V/S Facie In this case Facie had a bumper hall pen. Harvey sent telegram to Facie asking about two questions : 1. Will you sell the bumper hall pen ? 2. What is the minimum price of bumper hall pen ? Facie replied the minimum price of pen is 100 pounds after some time Harvey replied that he is willing to purchase the pen but Facie didn’t replied to Harvey because it is just an invitation to an offer therefore here facie need not have to sell the pen. Judgement : As mentioned above to enter in to the contract there should have a willingness of both the parties to agree on same. Here A showed his willingness to sell the car and even B showed the interest to purchase by making first counter offer and then agreeing on same price but because of lack of faith on partner, B may refuse to enter in to contract. Since it is a invitation of an offer and no proper contract made between two parties therefore B need not have to sell the car to A. CASE STUDY : 7
- 8. [LAW CASE STUDIES] November 10, 2013 Harish says in conversation to Suresh that he will give Rs.10,000 to a person who so ever marry his daughter. Alok marries harish daughter and files the suit to recover Rs.10,000 will Alok succeed? Ans : The given case is under the chapter of consideration which means which means the promises executes the work at the desire or under the direction of the promisor In this set case Harish shows his wish to give away a good amount to the person who will marry his daughter. Alok marries his daughter and files a suit to recover the amount as Harish refuses to pay. Case : Durgaprasad V/S Baldeo In this case Mr. Durgaprasad constructed the market under the direction of municipal corporater. Market allotted to various person, Mr. baldeo was one of them. He made an agreement that he will pay commission to Mr. Durgaprasad for the land allotment in the market. But after this agreement Mr. Baldeo failed to pay money to Mr. Durgaprasad hence Durgaprasad filed a case against baldeo. Judgement : As mentioned above Mr.hairsh clear his wish to pay the amount who so ever marries his daughter. Here Mr.harish just expressed his wish and it was a voluntarily action taken by Harish. The Indian law says as per the Section 2 (D) anything is done voluntarily, there is no lawful consideration. To have a legal consideration, consideration must move at the desire of the promisor here there harish just expressed his wish therefore it cannot be a consideration hence there is no contract made in this case Therefore Mr.Harish need not have to pay certain amount to Mr.Alok. CASE STUDY : 8
- 9. [LAW CASE STUDIES] November 10, 2013 Mr. Anuj is the employer and sends Ajay in search of the pet cat which was missing for 3 days. After Ajay left in search of the cat Anuj advertise In a newspaper saying that whoever finds the cat will give a reward of Rs.10,000. Ajay find it and the reward ignored can he claim the reward. Justify your answer. Ans : The given case is under the chapter of offer and acceptance. Offer refers to the signification by one person to another of his willingness to enter in to a contract with him on certain terms. It may be expressed or implied from the conduct of the parties. In this set case Mr.anuj told to Mr.Ajay to search his cat. Mr. Ajay went for the search and after Ajay left in search of cat Anuj advertise in a newspaper saying that whoever finds his cat will give a reward of 10,000. Ajay find it but Mr. Anuj refuses to give reward. Case : Lalman V/S Gauri Dutt Gauri Dutt sent his servent Lalman in search of his missing nephew. Gauri Dutt announced a reward for information concerning the boy. Lalman traced the boy in ignorance of any such announcement. Subsequently Lalman came to know of this reward. He claimed it. Held – Lalman was not entitled to the reward Judgement : As mentioned above Mr. Anuj advertise the reward after Ajay went in search therefore in this case there is lack of communication. A person cannot accept an offer as long as he is unaware of its existence. Unless an offer is properly communicated there can be no acceptance of it. There can be no offerby a person to himself. An acceptance of an offer in ignorance of the offer is no acceptance at all and does not create any legal rights or obligations. Therefore here in this case Mr. Anuj need not pay the reward amount to Ajay. CASE STUDY : 9
- 10. [LAW CASE STUDIES] November 10, 2013 Cyber Pharma was manufacturing a medicine for cure aids. They advertise in international magazine saying that whoever consumes this medicines will not suffer from aids. Mrs. Mathew read this advertisement in the magazine and purchased she claimed for the reward of 10 million pounds as a compensation as promise in the advertisement can she claim? Will she succeed? Ans : The given case is under the chapter of offer and acceptance. Offer refers to the signification by one person to another of his willingness to enter in to a contract with him on certain terms. It may be expressed or implied from the conduct of the parties. In this set case Cyber Pharma was manufacturing a medicine for cure aids. They advertise in international magazine saying that whoever consumes this medicines will not suffer from aids. Mrs. Mathew read this advertisement in the magazine and purchased she claimed for the reward of 10 million pounds as a compensation as promise in the advertisement. But company refuse it. Case : Carlill V/S Carbolic Smoke Ball Co. Carbolic smoke ball co, advertise in paper – whoever consume their medicine will not suffer from influenza. In case they suffer they will give 1000 pound. This advertise read by Carlill and she consumed and used in spite of that she suffering from influenza. She went to company and asking for reward but company said she didn’t communicate that she purchasing their company’s product. Judgement : As mentioned above here Mrs. Mathew read the giving Advertisement and according to the instruction she performed that means she accept the given order and in spite of that she suffered from Aids. The parties can enter in to contract when there is an offer and acceptance. here both are present so it is an contract. Therefore Mrs. Mathew can claim for the compensation. CASE STUDY : 10
- 11. [LAW CASE STUDIES] November 10, 2013 Mr. John a principal of an engineering college promised his student who was studying in the final year engineering that if he allows his professor to complete the syllabus on time principal john would as the teacher to passing out in the final exam. The student promised but did not allow professor To complete syllabus. Professor passed the student before exams subsequently still the syllabus could not be completed. The professor filed a suit for the reversal of result can he succeed? Justify. Ans : The given case is under the chapter of consideration which means which means the promises executes the work at the desire or under the direction of the promisor. In this set case Mr. John a principal of an engineering college promised his student who was studying in the final year engineering that if he allows his professor to complete the syllabus on time principal john would as the teacher to passing out in the final exam. The student promised but did not allow professor To complete syllabus. Professor passed the student before exams subsequently still the syllabus could not be completed. Judgement : As mentioned above here mr.john considering illusory thing. The law says that consideration to be valid must be real and valuable and must not be illusory and sham. Here the consideration is having legal impossibility and even as per section 23 considerations must not be illegal, immoral and opposed to public policy therefore here giving free marks in return of completing the syllabus is illegal and immoral act hence the consideration is illegal Therefore here professor can filed a suit for the reversal of result CASE STUDY : 11
- 12. [LAW CASE STUDIES] November 10, 2013 A an infant obtains a loan from B. can B asked to repay the money to A ? Ans : The given case is under the chapter of minor’s agreement. In India according to Minor’s agreement, agreement with the minor is void from the begging because a minor has no capacity to contract. The court says minor is not supposed to have mature judgement. In this set case A an infant obtain from B. can B asked to repay the money to A. Case : Mohori Bibi V/S Dharmodas Ghose A minor executed an agreement for Rs.20,000 and received Rs.8,000 as earnest money from the mortgagee, he sued for setting aside the mortgage. The mortgagee wanted to refund of Rs.8,000 which he already paid. Judgement : As mentioned above here A is a minor who is according to the section.3 of the Indian Majority Act, 1875 is the person who has not completed the age of 18years. Indian Majority Act as says that agreement with minor is a void agreement and it also says no restitution or compensation to minor that means if minor has received any benefit under void agreement he cannot be asked to compensate or pay for it or returning back the property as per section.64 and 65. Therefore, because A is the minor the agreement is void Hence B cannot ask for repay CASE STUDY : 12
- 13. [LAW CASE STUDIES] November 10, 2013 A minor fraudulently represent to a money lender that he was the full age and obtain the loan of Rs. 5,000. Has the money lender any right of action against the minor for the money lend of for damages for fraudulent miss-representation? Ans : The given case is under the chapter of minor’s agreement. In India according to Minor’s agreement, agreement with the minor is void from the begging because a minor has no capacity to contract. The court says minor is not supoosed to have mature judgement. In this set case A minor fraudulently represent to a money lender that he was the full age and obtain the loan of Rs. 5,000. Case : Mohori Bibi V/S Dharmodas Ghose A minor executed an agreement for Rs.20,000 and received Rs.8,000 as earnest money from the mortgagee, he sued for setting aside the mortgage. The mortgagee wanted to refund of Rs.8, 000 which he already paid. Judgement : As mentioned above here A is a minor who is according to the section.3 of the Indian Majority Act, 1875 is the person who has not completed the age of 18years. Indian Majority Act as says that agreement with minor is a void agreement and it also says minority as a defence. Indian law is defensive to the minor because law feels minor can’t take the rational decision therefore any false representation by minor is defensive. Therefore here money lender cannot sue minor CASE STUDY : 13
- 14. [LAW CASE STUDIES] November 10, 2013 Amit and Amita were husband and wife and was always quarrelling amongst each other amit promises to pay Rs. 50,000 to Amita as monthly expenses and give her a duplex apartment in dadar, after promising and entering in to agreement Amit failed to provide the same, Amita filed a suit against Amit will she succeed ? Ans : The given case is under the chapter of consideration, which means the promises execute the work at the desire or under the direction of the promisor. Consideration is essential for the validity of an agreement i.e. in other words an agreement made without consideration is void. However section 25 (1) that is natural love and affection; deal with the exception of this rule. In this set case there is a quarrel between Amit and Amita due to which there is a marital discord between two. As a part of settlement the husband agrees to pay for the maintenance allowances to his wife provided she stays separately. Case : Rajlucky V/S Bhootnath An agreement was entered into by a husband with his wife during quarrels and disagreements, whereby the husband promised to give some property to wife. But after this he refused to perform the action and here the agreement was held to be void. Judgement : As mentioned above an agreement was entered in to by Amit with his wife Amita during their quarrels, whereby the husband agrees to pay the maintenance allowances to his wife provided she stays separately. In the above case the agreement held to be void because, under the circumstances, there was no natural love and affection between parties. As per the exceptions under the consideration section 25(1) love and affection states that agreement has to be made out of natural love and affection and it should be between the parties standing near relationship to each other. As we seen in this case nearness of relationship, however does not necessarily import love and affection. Therefore there is no consideration made by husband hence it is only an agreement and not a contract. Therefore it is a void agreement hence husband need not have to pay compensation for the separation. CASE STUDY : 14
- 15. [LAW CASE STUDIES] November 10, 2013 A is holder of a bill he endorses it “sans re course” to B. B endorses it to C. C to D and D again to A : 1. Can A recover the amount of the bill from B 2. What are the rights of D 3. Can A recover the amount from C and D or any of them Ans : The given case is under the chapter of negotiable instrument which means promissory notes, bills of exchange or cheque payable either to order or to bearer. Under the Negotiable Instrument Act.1881, endorsement refers to writing the name of endorsee on the back of instrument by endorser under his signature with object of transferring the right therein. Judgement: In this set case a is A holder of bill he endorses it ”sans re course” to B. sans re course means without recourse- an endorser of a negotiable instrument may make his endorsement on condition that he is not to be held liable as a prior party. Therefore here A as a holder of bill endorses it sans re course to B that means he made endorsement on condition that he is not to be held liable as a prior party hence A can recover the amount of the bill from B If an endorser excludes or limits his liability by using the word sans recourse and afterwards becomes the holder of the same instrument, therefore as per section.52 all intermediate endorser continue to be liable to him as negotiation back is taking place here. Hence here A can recover the amount from C and D or any of them Here the D is intermediate endorser therefore the rights of D are as follows : Right to signing at the back of instrument as endorser
- 16. [LAW CASE STUDIES] November 10, 2013 D is entitled to all the rights of the endorse, and, if the bill or note have been endorsed over to him before it became due, he may be entitled to greater rights than the payee and endorser would have had, had he retained it till it became due, as none of the parties can make a set- off, or inquire into the consideration of the bill which he then holds. If he continues to be the holder (q.v.) when the bill becomes due, he ought to make a legal demand, and give notice in case of non-acceptance or non-payment. Right to pay only to the instrument holder person Right to conduct negotiation back CASE STUDY : 15
- 17. [LAW CASE STUDIES] November 10, 2013 By means of fall preference A has obtain from B a cheque crossed “not negotiable” he took that cheque to a bank (other than drawee bank) which paid it. B sues the bank for conversion. 1. Has A committed any offence or irregularity. Under the negotiable instrument act. 2. Is B entitled to get any relief? 3. How will you decide the case Ans : The given case is under the chapter of negotiable instrument which means promissory notes, bills of exchange or cheque payable either to order or to bearer. In this set case because of fall preference A obtain a cheque from B a crossed cheque saying not negotiable. He took the cheque to bank (collecting banker) which paid it. Here the not negotiable word came on crossing because of this crossing the cheque becomes made available to pay to bearer that is to anyone who holds it therefore here A did a lawful negotiation as he got a cheque and went to the collecting banker who collects the cross checks on behalf of their customer, Because of not negotiable tittle bank paying in good faith and without negligence to their regular customer to ensure the interest of customers. Judgement: Here the cheque is crossed with the the label “not negotiable” which means the transferee cannot get a better title than that of transferor. It also means that it can be paid only to a certain person. A negotiable cheque is one which is made payable to bearer that is to anyone who “holds it. Here because of fall preference A has obtain a cheque because of that “not negotiable” cross cheque gives authority to receive the payment of check therefore A followed the rules and regulations covered under negotiable instrument hence A the did not committed any offence or irregularity under the Negotiation instrument. Here because of fall preference A obtain a cheque from B with the cross cheque “not negotiable” because of this crossing the cheque becomes made available to pay to bearer that is to anyone who holds it. Hence here B will not get any relif as the transaction is lawful under the negotiable instrument act, 1881. CASE STUDY : 16
- 18. [LAW CASE STUDIES] November 10, 2013 Abhishekh holds the promissory note as a holder in due course. He gives it to Aishwarya. Is Aishwarya holder in due course why? Ans : The given case is under the chapter of negotiable instrument which means promissory notes, bills of exchange or cheque payable either to order or to bearer. In this set case Abhishekh holds the promissory note as a holder in due course. He gives it to Aishwarya. Here abhishek is a holder in due course. Holder of due course refers to an individual who takes a commercial paper for value, in good faith, with the belief that it is valid, with no knowledge of any defects. He must have taken the instrument for value before maturity. Here Aishwarya becomes holder in due course because as per the section 9 of holder in due case says that the person can be call it as holder in due case in the title of the person whom he derived his title. Under section 42 of privilege of a holder in due course says that, the acceptor of a bill of exchange or promissory note will be liable to the holder in due course. He cannot say that the other parties to the bill were fictitious. Aishwarya accepted the same promissory note with a good faith with the belief that it is valid. Therefore here Aishwarya is Holder in due course CASE STUDY : 17
- 19. [LAW CASE STUDIES] November 10, 2013 State with the reason whether the following payment amount to payment in due course :- 1. A bill exchange is payable at a future date is paid before maturity. 2. An instrument is paid before maturity and is successfully endorse to another person 3. Any instrument is payable to A or his order and it is not endorsed by him it is paid to B who is in actual possession of the instrument. 4. An instrument payable to bearer, all endorsed in blank, payment to a person in position of the instrument. Ans : The given case is under the chapter of negotiable instrument which means promissory notes, bills of exchange or cheque payable either to order or to bearer 1. The payment is done in due course when payment is made at or after maturity of bills of exchange to its holder in good faith and without notice that his or her title to the bill is defective therefore here payment before maturity period does not comes under payment in due course. 2. As per the negotiable instrument act. Due course refers to payment made at a good faith with the belief that it is valid, with no knowledge of any defects here because of endorsing it to the another person successfully without having any defect at the time of negotiation we can say this situation is under the payment in due course. 3. A is an actual possession of the instrument as the principal instrument holder is A. therefore A is the holder in due course. whereas A need to pay the amount to B therefore here with A’s order the instrument is paid to B . 4. here an instrument is payable to bearer, all endorsed in blank, payment to a person in position of the instrument here blank endorsement means if the
- 20. [LAW CASE STUDIES] November 10, 2013 endorser signs his name only and does not specify any person to whom it should paid is called blank endorsement. Therefore in this set case the true owner however he is entitled to recover the amount from the finder. Similarly finder negotiate the bill, to a holder in due course, the holder gets good title and can obtain payment from the party. CASE STUDY : 18
- 21. [LAW CASE STUDIES] November 10, 2013 X need of money he draws his bills to Y who accepts it. X endorses that bill to z who get set for value consideration is Y liable to pay to Z Ans : The given case is under the chapter of negotiable instrument which means promissory notes, bills of exchange or cheque payable either to order or to bearer. Value consideration refers to necessary element of a contract, which confers a benefit on the other party. Valuable consideration can include money, work, performance, assets, a promise, or abstaining from an act. Here the bill is is endorsed by X to Z that means X transfer the bill to Z it means X is free from liability of Z as he transfers the bill to z by considering the value of bill which he is having to repay the Z -therefore here z accepts the bill in good faith without negligence therefore the liability of Y is changes as the Z is the holder of bill. Therefore Y is liable to pay to Z as per the original condition state at the time of issuing the bill.
- CRM Asignment Help
- MBA Assignment Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Market Analysis Assignment Help
- Business Development Assignment Help
- 4p of Marketing Assignment Help
- Pricing Strategy Assignment Help
- CIPD Assignment Help
- SWOT Analysis Assignment Help
- Operations Management Assignment Help
- Corporate Strategy Assignment Help
- Change Management Assignment Help
- Supply Chain Management Assignment Help
- Human Resource Assignment Help
- Management Assignment Help
- Marketing Assignment Help
- Strategy Assignment Help
- Operation Assignment Help
- Marketing Research Assignment Help
- Strategic Marketing Assignment Help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Strategic Management Assignment Help
- Marketing Management Assignment Help
- Business Assignment Help
- Business Ethics Assignment Help
- Consumer Behavior Assignment Help
- Conflict Management Assignment Help
- Business Statistics Assignment Help
- Managerial Economics Assignment Help
- Project Risk Management Assignment Help
- Nursing Assignment Help
- Clinical Reasoning Cycle
- Nursing Resume Writing
- Medical Assignment Help
- Financial Accounting Assignment Help
- Financial Services Assignment Help
- Finance Planning Assignment Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Forex Assignment Help
- Behavioral Finance Assignment Help
- Personal Finance Assignment Help
- Capital Budgeting Assignment Help
- Corporate Finance Planning Assignment Help
- Financial Statement Analysis Assignment Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Solve My Accounting Paper
- Taxation Assignment Help
- Cost Accounting Assignment Help
- Managerial Accounting Assignment Help
- Business Accounting Assignment Help
- Activity-Based Accounting Assignment Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Microeconomics Assignment Help
- Econometrics Assignment Help
- IT Management Assignment Help
- Robotics Assignment Help
- Business Intelligence Assignment Help
- Information Technology Assignment Help
- Database Assignment Help
- Data Mining Assignment Help
- Data Structure Assignment Help
- Computer Network Assignment Help
- Operating System Assignment Help
- Data Flow Diagram Assignment Help
- UML Diagram Assignment Help
- Solidworks Assignment Help
- Cookery Assignment Help
- R Studio Assignment Help
- Computer Science Assignment Help
- Law Assignment Help
- Law Assignment Sample
- Criminology Assignment Help
- Taxation Law Assignment Help
- Constitutional Law Assignment Help
- Business Law Assignment Help
- Consumer Law Assignment Help
- Employment Law Assignment Help
- Commercial Law Assignment Help
- Criminal Law Assignment Help
- Environmental Law Assignment Help
- Contract Law Assignment Help
- Company Law Assignment Help
- Corp. Governance Law Assignment Help
- Science Assignment Help
- Physics Assignment Help
- Chemistry Assignment Help
- Sports Science Assignment Help
- Chemical Engineering Assignment Help
- Biology Assignment Help
- Bioinformatics Assignment Help
- Biochemistry Assignment Help
- Biotechnology Assignment Help
- Anthropology Assignment Help
- Paleontology Assignment Help
- Engineering Assignment Help
- Autocad Assignment Help
- Mechanical Assignment Help
- Fluid Mechanics Assignment Help
- Civil Engineering Assignment Help
- Electrical Engineering Assignment Help
- Humanities Assignment Help
- Sociology Assignment Help
- Philosophy Assignment Help
- English Assignment Help
- Geography Assignment Help
- History Assignment Help
- Agroecology Assignment Help
- Psychology Assignment Help
- Social Science Assignment Help
- Public Relations Assignment Help
- Political Science Assignment Help
- Mass Communication Assignment Help
- Auditing Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Sociology Dissertation Help
- Marketing Dissertation Help
- Biology Dissertation Help
- Nursing Dissertation Help
- MATLAB Dissertation Help
- Law Dissertation Help
- Geography Dissertation Help
- English Dissertation Help
- Architecture Dissertation Help
- Doctoral Dissertation Help
- Dissertation Statistics Help
- Academic Dissertation Help
- Cheap Dissertation Help
- Dissertation Help Online
- Dissertation Proofreading Services
- Do My Dissertation
- Business Report Writing
- Programming Assignment Help
- Java Programming Assignment Help
- C Programming Assignment Help
- PHP Assignment Help
- Python Assignment Help
- Perl Assignment Help
- SAS Assignment Help
- Web Designing Assignment Help
- Android App Assignment Help
- Linux Assignment Help
- Coding Assignment Help
- Mathematics Assignment Help
- Geometry Assignment Help
- Arithmetic Assignment Help
- Trigonometry Assignment Help
- Calculus Assignment Help
- Arts Architecture Assignment Help
- Arts Assignment Help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- History Case Study
- Case Study Writing Services
- Write My Case Study For Me
Business Law Case Study
- Civil Law Case Study Help
- Marketing Case Study Help
- Nursing Case Study Help
- ZARA Case Study
- Amazon Case Study
- Apple Case Study
- Coursework Assignment Help
- Finance Coursework Help
- Coursework Writing Services
- Marketing Coursework Help
- Maths Coursework Help
- Chemistry Coursework Help
- English Coursework Help
- Do My Coursework
- Custom Coursework Writing Service
- Thesis Writing Help
- Thesis Help Online
- Write my thesis for me
- CDR Writing Services
- CDR Engineers Australia
- CDR Report Writers
- Homework help
- Algebra Homework Help
- Psychology Homework Help
- Statistics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- CPM homework help
- Do My Homework For Me
- Online Exam Help
- Pay Someone to Do My Homework
- Do My Math Homework
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Research Paper Help
- Edit my paper
- Research Paper Writing Service
- Write My Paper For Me
- Buy Term Papers Online
- Buy College Papers
- Paper Writing Services
- Research Proposal Help
- Proofread My Paper
- Report Writing Help
- Story Writing Help
- Grant Writing Help
- CHCDIV001 Assessment Answers
- BSBWOR203 Assessment Answers
- CHC33015 Assessment Answers
- CHCCCS015 Assessment Answers
- CHCECE018 Assessment Answers
- CHCLEG001 Assessment Answers
- CHCPRP001 Assessment Answers
- CHCPRT001 Assessment Answers
- HLTAAP001 Assessment Answers
- HLTINF001 Assessment Answers
- HLTWHS001 Assessment Answers
- SITXCOM005 Assessment Answers
- SITXFSA001 Assessment Answers
- BSBMED301 Assessment Answers
- BSBWOR502 Assessment Answers
- CHCAGE001 Assessment Answers
- CHCCCS011 Assessment Answers
- CHCCOM003 Assessment Answers
- CHCCOM005 Assessment Answers
- CHCDIV002 Assessment Answers
- CHCECE001 Assessment Answers
- CHCECE017 Assessment Answers
- CHCECE023 Assessment Answers
- CHCPRP003 Assessment Answers
- HLTWHS003 Assessment Answers
- SITXWHS001 Assessment Answers
- BSBCMM401 Assessment Answers
- BSBDIV501 Assessment Answers
- BSBSUS401 Assessment Answers
- BSBWOR501 Assessment Answers
- CHCAGE005 Assessment Answers
- CHCDIS002 Assessment Answers
- CHCECE002 Assessment Answers
- CHCECE007 Assessment Answers
- CHCECE025 Assessment Answers
- CHCECE026 Assessment Answers
- CHCLEG003 Assessment Answers
- HLTAID003 Assessment Answers
- SITXHRM002 Assessment Answers
- Elevator Speech
- Maid Of Honor Speech
- Problem Solutions Speech
- Award Presentation Speech
- Tropicana Speech Topics
- Write My Assignment
- Personal Statement Writing
- Narrative Writing help
- Academic Writing Service
- Resume Writing Services
- Assignment Writing Tips
- Writing Assignment for University
- Custom Assignment Writing Service
- Assignment Provider
- Assignment Assistance
- Solve My Assignment
- Pay For Assignment Help
- Assignment Help Online
- HND Assignment Help
- SPSS Assignment Help
- Buy Assignments Online
- Assignment Paper Help
- Assignment Cover Page
- Urgent Assignment Help
- Perdisco Assignment Help
- Make My Assignment
- College Assignment Help
- Get Assignment Help
- Cheap Assignment Help
- Assignment Help Tutors
- TAFE Assignment Help
- Study Help Online
- Do My Assignment
- Do Assignment For Me
- My Assignment Help
- All Assignment Help
- Academic Assignment Help
- Student Assignment Help
- University Assignment Help
- Instant Assignment Help
- Powerpoint Presentation Service
- Last Minute Assignment Help
- World No 1 Assignment Help Company
- Mentorship Assignment Help
- Legit Essay
- Essay Writing Services
- Essay Outline Help
- Descriptive Essay Help
- History Essay Help
- Research Essay Help
- English Essay Writing
- Literature Essay Help
- Essay Writer for Australia
- Online Custom Essay Help
- Essay Writing Help
- Custom Essay Help
- Essay Help Online
- Writing Essay Papers
- Essay Homework Help
- Professional Essay Writer
- Illustration Essay Help
- Scholarship Essay Help
- Need Help Writing Essay
- Plagiarism Free Essays
- Write My Essay
- Response Essay Writing Help
- Essay Editing Service
- Essay Typer
- APA Reference Generator
- Harvard Reference Generator
- Vancouver Reference Generator
- Oscola Referencing Generator
- Deakin Referencing Generator
- Griffith Referencing Tool
- Turabian Citation Generator
- UTS Referencing Generator
- Swinburne Referencing Tool
- AGLC Referencing Generator
- AMA Referencing Generator
- MLA Referencing Generator
- CSE Citation Generator
- ASA Referencing
- Oxford Referencing Generator
- LaTrobe Referencing Tool
- ACS Citation Generator
- APSA Citation Generator
- Central Queensland University
- Holmes Institute
- Monash University
- Torrens University
- Victoria University
- Federation University
- Griffith University
- Deakin University
- Murdoch University
- The University of Sydney
- The London College
- Ulster University
- University of derby
- University of West London
- Bath Spa University
- University of Warwick
- Newcastle University
- Anglia Ruskin University
- University of Northampton
- The University of Manchester
- University of Michigan
- University of Chicago
- University of Pennsylvania
- Cornell University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- National University
- University of Florida
- University of Minnesota
- Help University
- INTI International University
- Universiti Sains Malaysia
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- University of Malaya
- ERC Institute
- Nanyang Technological University
- Singapore Institute of Management
- Singapore Institute of Technology
- United Kingdom
- Jobs near Deakin University
- Jobs Near CQUniversity
- Jobs Near La Trobe University
- Jobs Near Monash University
- Jobs Near Torrens University
- Jobs Near Cornell University
- Jobs Near National University
- Jobs Near University of Chicago
- Jobs Near University of Florida
- Jobs Near University of Michigan
- Jobs Near Bath Spa University
- Jobs Near Coventry University
- Jobs Near Newcastle University
- Jobs Near University of Bolton
- Jobs Near university of derby
- Search Assignments
- Connect Seniors
- Essay Rewriter
- Knowledge Series
- Conclusion Generator
- GPA Calculator
- Factoring Calculator
- Plagiarism Checker
- Word Page Counter
- Paraphrasing Tool
- Living Calculator
- Quadratic Equation
- Algebra Calculator
- Integral Calculator
- Chemical Balancer
- Equation Solver
- Fraction Calculator
- Slope Calculator
- Fisher Equation
- Summary Generator
- Essay Topic Generator
- Case Converter
- Antiderivative Calculator
- Kinematics Calculator
- Truth Table Generator
- Financial Calculator
- Reflection calculator
- Projectile Motion Calculator
- Paper Checker
- Inverse Function Calculator
Get Business Law Case Study to meet the high expectations of your professors
Hire our academic expert writers and maintain high grades
Already a TotalAssignmentHelp member? Login
Get professional writers for Business Law Case Study
On this Business Law Case Study, we explore how Laws are the only thing that is keeping us from becoming feral and frenzied, because justice and equality are the pillars of the human civilization, and the laws help in keeping the peace in a country. This is the reason why the phrase “Law and Order” is so familiar to people all around the world. Business law case studies involve providing guidance and assistance to students pursuing a career in law. Laws are an integrated part of the human civilization, all across the globe. It gives people a sense of security, and provides a framework for the society to function in.
Students require business law case study help, because law courses require a lot of reading and learning, to pass the various tests and the numerous assignments during the course. Students have to undergo immense pressure, while mastering all the laws and statutes of different law topics such as, criminal law, property law, constitutional law, taxation law etc. In addition to this, the teaching method followed by the law colleges, is quite challenging as well.
Since a law course, does not involve calculations or arithmetic’s, students are mostly graded on their, knowledge, retention, and analytical skills. In order to perfect this, students are required to go through a wide variety of case proceedings and appellate level judicial opinions, which requires significant reading and preparation for class. This preparation is done by students through, multiple hours of reading and analysis of different cases, in order to comprehend the minutest details of the case. This method of teaching in law is known as the Case Method. Along with the Case method, the law professors use one other method of teaching known as the Socratic Method. In this method, the teacher, evaluates how well a student has understood the details of the case by asking each student specific case related questions, and grading them in class.
So in order to relieve some of their academic pressure and the stress they go through, students seek out for business law case study help, in which they get proper guidance and support with their research on academic assignments, which allows them to make time for their personal and in class learning.
What is a Business law case study? Business law essentially encompasses all the topics related to financing law, consumer law, construction law, international and commerce law that inform about the laws to be abided to run a company. Business law practice strengthens our understanding of the rules and procedures that are laid down at the preliminary level of management, acquiring and distributing the services and goods and closing the operations. Business operations relevant to national, state, and regulatory laws require professional advice that falls within business law.
This is an integral aspect in the lives of every individual who is pursuing any course in law or even after becoming a lawyer. A business law case study is a review carried out on a case that has been concluded. It is deemed as a self-learning tool to allow students to understand how legal proceedings are handled and to develop a better understanding of the rules used to present the arguments in a court of law.
In addition, not only are students required to go through hundreds of cases as a part of their curriculum, they are also required to present their opinions as a personal reflection or summarise a different case through their own perspective which is then used to analyse their understanding of the various aspects of law. This is where business law case study help comes in, which helps students to efficiently present a case summary or a case study analysis so as to score the best grades and become a good lawyer who is capable of presenting all of the facts related to the case before a court.
Business law requires students to learn different statutes and legislations for different business industries. This requires a great amount of effort and skill, which most students lack and thus, they require business law case study help, to complete their academic law assignments and get the best grades. Some of the important areas of law which a student is required to master before starting practice in business law are:
Contract Law A contract is a legally binding agreement that acknowledges and administers the duties and responsibilities of the contracting parties. A contract is enforceable by law since it meets the criteria and the constitution's authorization. Usually, a contract includes the exchange of goods, services, assets or a commitment to deliver any of those.
Contract law is the system of governance which deals with the proposition and implementation of agreements. A contract is a pact that a party may actively pursue to uphold before a court. Contract law is the body of law that regulates contract development, enforcing them and incorporating a fair solution in case of a violation. Anyone conducting a business transaction uses contract law to make the parties involved delivers on their obligations. When buying and selling goods, when licensing products or operations, for employment agreements, insurance agreements, and much more, both consumers and businesses utilize contractual agreements. Contract terms ensure that these deals proceed seamlessly and without misinterpretations.
Students have to put extra emphasis on the subject of contract law as is widely used in every industry on a daily basis and involves various instances where it is presented before a court to resolve the issues. Business law case study help allows students to learn better about the various statutes and policies of contract law so as to score better in their academic course.
Intellectual Property Law Intellectual property law is related to patent law which covers the defence of innovations, ideas and ownership to assets. The law emphasizes more on preserving and enforcing the intellectual property rights by defending the maker and producer of an innovation. The law mandates the designer or inventor to have the patent application asserted and maintained before a legal dispute can be initiated. This field of law also prevents the asset from encroachment, in relation to safeguarding the architecture of the people from getting claimed by someone else. This corresponds to the unlawful use of the particular property through which the asset was used without the proprietors being acknowledged or credited or used without paying the designer the necessary service charges. Intellectual property law also mandates the proprietors to develop and implement the policies which are necessary. These must highlight the admin rights and lack of ability to the asset before an Intellectual Property Law violation can be issued.
Students planning to become a lawyer practicing business or corporate law are required to be well acquainted with the constitutional laws and policies, along with the industrial standard for the commodity they are dealing in to carefully form a patent or file a violation appeal. For this student require business law case study help, so that they can manage their time efficiently and reduce some burden on their shoulder, so that they can study for their specific interests in law and get the best grades in their academic assignments.
Taxation Law Taxation law requires legal proceedings, legislation, and protocols to be enforced according to the taxation act. This includes the calculation of tax rate for commodities, imported goods and taxation on exports, as well as all other types of taxes. Compared to other regulatory actions, the statute also makes it easier to identify defensive positions that taxpayers may seek advice and compensation in relation with the tax charges in question. Taxation laws help to establish how taxes are levied on an entity or organization and also help identify the tax rate applicable to the transaction in question. Additionally, the application of taxation law mandates that a country's taxing framework be carefully evaluated and operates in order to identify relevant legislation concerning the situation. These could then be used on the assignment questions to define accurate tax regulations which may involve the application of the case.
Taxation law has become a common and crucial requirement of the modern corporate world, because it helps in proper functioning of the government. Students need business law case study help with taxation law because in addition to extensive reading and research, taxation assignments also require students to have preliminary skills to solve mathematical and statistical problems to find any discrepancies in the documents of the case.
Bankruptcy & Insolvency Law Bankruptcy law encompasses the procedure by which a company or individual may comply before and during the declaration of bankruptcy, as well as the laws relating to situations where a corporation or entity has already been recognized as bankrupt. Insolvency and Bankruptcy laws help to reserve a person or company proprietor from financial drain and legal proceedings related to a company that keeps failing to fulfil its financial commitments and leads to irreversible losses. Bankruptcy laws generally remain identical around the world but focusing on a particular country's bankruptcy and insolvency regulations and legislation is integral for academic assignments. It helps ensure that account is taken through accurate legislative process while assessing a bankruptcy filing or claim. Pertinent information on bankruptcy laws can be accessed from bankruptcy laws of countries and repositories of legislators where applicable provisions can be examined to evaluate a bankruptcy case and circumstances under which allegations are determined and decisions taken.
Students require bankruptcy business law case study help because it involves research to be done on different legislatures of various cases, and evaluate circumstances which are related to each case.
Tort Law A tort, in the field of law refers to a legal blunder which induces a complainant to endure damage or injury, culminating in legal responsibility for the person committing a tortious act. This may include purposeful emotional trauma imposition, neglect, financial losses, injuries, breach of privacy and several other things. Tort law, a lawsuit in which the aim of a case is to seek a personal civil compensation to the damages, can be contrasted with criminal law which corresponds to criminal offenses prosecuted by the state. Tort law could also be compared with contract law, which also includes a legal redress for violation of responsibility; but while the contractual obligation is one preferred by the party, the State imposes the duty in both tort and crimes. Genuine cases of complainants must prove in both contract and tort that they have sustained foreseeable loss or damage as a direct consequence of the gross negligence or breach of duty.
Tort requires critical thinking in consideration of the moral values and legal implications to pursue a case and hence students are required to go through hundreds of case summaries in order to develop those skills to an exceptional level. Students require business law case study help in tort cases to build a good understanding of the laws and issues related to the case and fully comprehend the foreseeable nature of the circumstances.
What are case studies used for? Business law case studies can also be used to illustrate, identify or investigate the emergence of events or anomalies in the academic terms. For instance, it may help to clarify and illustrate causal connections and revelations arising from a new policy change or creation of the program. Unlike traditional experimental approaches, which aim to test a certain hypothesis by knowingly manipulating the test conditions, the approach used by business law case study help makes it easy to capture details on more explanatory 'how,' 'what' and 'why' questions, '. The business law case study method can provide deeper information at how gaps exist in its completion, or why one operational plan could be selected over another.
Thus this will help to establish or improve understanding. Important question to ask when choosing the most suitable research design include whether a structured laboratory procedure, under which persons and/or groups involve assigned to an action or control arm, is ideal or even possible? Or if the desire is to get a more conceptual comprehension of a matter? Preferably, the latter is researched using a regulated study approach, whilst both of these can be studied more adequately using qualitative case study approach.
Case studies can be conducted in different ways based on the student' methodological point of view, i.e. whether they take an analytical approach, interpretative or optimistic approach. While such a structure may be functionally beneficial, in any case study it might be important to rely on more than one strategy, especially in the sense of gathering data on medical services. For instance, researchers can effectively build on an analytical, reflective point of view in the scenario of conducting observational case studies that aims to keep in mind the socioeconomic and political culture that influenced the case.
In contrast to several theoretically validated experiments, the key purpose of getting business case study help is to explore any new parameters when conducting a new process of analysis. It is a strong instrument of education. With its past, rich with incredible discoveries, it's easy to find this style of research the most interesting and often (it relies on the focus and the content you’re studying) the toughest assignments students receive at university or college. While gathering data, partnering with various authors, reviewing information and presenting the contents of your document, the case study writing phase can take a great deal of time and efforts. It can sometimes be quite fascinating though! The best recommendation is – no matter what sort of case study you are needed to finish, you have to understand the objectives and priorities and only then begin the investigations.
How total assignment help can provide you the best business law case study help? At total assignment help, we know the stress students face throughout university and personal life and try providing them with the best business law case study help so that they can get time to take care of their physical and mental health while providing them with the best solution for their research topics. We have put together a team of skilled team to provide business law case study help and academic experts, committed to providing students with guidance and support in order to obtain the highest grades.
Our business law case study help allows you to examine the subject of the research and construct a basic framework in your mind about the assignment, and then discuss with you to understand your point of view. After this our business law case study help experts refine your ideas by offering their input and helping you to make the best academic assignment with the help of their own expertise and writing experience which they have gained over the years. The process of optimizing ideas involves making the research outline, selecting the best type of format that can represent your views, conducting the research in the best structure that gets you the best marks that you need.
Here are a few of our best attributes making us the top business law case study help providers:
Skilled Team of Professionals Our expert business law case study help team is highly diverse, covering all kinds of topics. Our team consists of various writers from all sorts of cultural and academic backgrounds, making them highly skilled in managing any type of research topics that crosses their path. We have former and active school, college and university professors, and people working in the field of education, academic writers as well as other subject matter experts, working cooperatively that can provide students with the highest level of quality business law case study help, all over the world.
Timely Delivery Time is critical in regards to deadlines for submission of academic documents. That's why we're making sure we finish the research in advance to allow enough time for any last-minute changes you might want to implement. We fulfil every requirement of your university from our stand point, and if you still sense the need for further refinement or if you are not happy with the final outcome in any portion of the document, we instruct all our business law case study help writers to always make accommodations for any alterations that may be needed. Providing the assignments on schedule is important to us when offering students business law case study help or any other type of online assignment assistance.
Completely Original Work In the academic discipline, the uniqueness of research is one thing that cannot be taken lightly. Universities are very stringent in checking whether the assignment a student submits is copied from somewhere else or containing large amounts of plagiarism. Our business law case study help writers are highly skilled at writing unique content in a specific amount of time and to support this feature, we provide our team of writers with unfettered access to some of the most exclusive information resources for doing their background research on every research topic they undertake. This allows them to collect the information they need, and to formulate your research without any plagiarism in the best possible way. We use top-ranking software to check if there's any plagiarism in the assignment if there is; it is then sent for reassessment to the business law case study help team instantly. We very strictly monitor this feature and assure you that you will never be given a plagiarized content whenever you seek business law case study help from us with any academic assignment.
Complete Transparency We know that students in university undergo unnecessary stress as their assignment deadline move closer. It tends to lead to putting on a great deal of undue pressure that can lead to various long-term health problems and school and university students have their hands full with their academics, such as lectures, tests, internship programs, and professional life. That's why it's critical to provide your assignment work update promptly with details to retain transparency and avoid putting additional stress on students regarding their assignments. Our team of executives is available at your fingertips 24/7 and would provide you with an instant rundown on your orders at any time of the day. All you have to do is inform us about the specifics of your assignments, you may contact us through the phone, chat and email address given on our website.
Reasonable Prices Since there are numerous business law case study help available, you need to pick the one who does the best job at the fairest prices. Because most of the sources you might encounter, pretending to be business law case study help and academic assistance experts, chances are they're phony and only want to scam you by offering to offer you the cheapest deal and then simply disappear or produce the worst standard of contents in your assignments. Therefore, it's important that you get the highest quality and the value of each and every research for the money you spend. Every educational guidance service provided by the experts at total assignment help is 100% authentic and we can totally back this point with the hundreds of assignment specimens present on our website which is written by our academic writers, that should provide you with all the confirmation you need to believe us and trust that your money will get you the best research for the least amount.
Seamless Transactions Be it informing us about the requirements, adding additional documentation, making any suggestions, requesting improvements or refunds, we've made sure you don't encounter any issues which would complicate things, no matter which point in the process you're at since time is essential to any assignment deadline. Therefore our support is always available to anyone who wants to get assistance from us with any kind of academic help. Our team will answer all of the inquiries you need answered 24/7 and provide you with the response you seek.
Best Assured Grades The main objective of seeking support for business law case study help when pursuing a course at any institution is to do well in any academic term or semester. The researches crafted by our business law case study help writers are 100 % unique and contain the most relevant data ensuring you are receiving the best scores every time. As many of our case study writers work or have previously served in prestigious universities, they bring full insight into the thought process of a professor when reviewing each assignment that the students have posted. It helps our division of proof reading to evaluate the areas which can be improved from the standpoint of a professor and make improvements in them.
Checkout our samples on business law case study help on our website and get the assistance that you need with your academic assignments !
- ZARA Case Study Solution
- Walt Disney Culture Case Study: Challenges And Threats Faced
- Describe the Fast Track Couriers Pty Ltd?
- Marketing and Communications : Samsung Galaxy S8
- Pestle Analysis Examples of 5 Multinational Companies
- Contract Law Case Study Problem Questions and Answers
- Intrapersonal Effectiveness of Organizational Effectiveness and the Critical Incident
- Effective Business Communication Case Study
- Corporate Social Responsibility - Merits and Demerits
- Apple Case Study - SWOT & PESTLE Analysis
FREE PARAPHRASING TOOL
FREE PLAGIARISM CHECKER
FREE ESSAY TYPER TOOL
Other assignment services.
- SCM Assignment Help
- HRM Assignment Help
- Dissertation Assignment Help
- Marketing Analysis Assignment Help
- Corporate Finance Assignment Help
FREE WORD COUNT AND PAGE CALCULATOR
Business Law Case Studies with Solutions
Discussed here is the Business Law Case Studies with Solutions. Business Law is also known as Legal Aspects of Business, Commercial Law etc. Here we have given short case studies along with solutions in business law. These simple case law in commercial law contains cases related to Contract Act 1872, Sale of goods Act and Consumer protection Act with solutions. All the 3 Acts discussed here is majorly used in business transactions. These short case studies on commercial law with answers will be helpful for students of MBA, BBA, B.com and Law. These case studies and solutions are explained in very simple words without much difficult legal terms for the benefit of the students.
Below is the Business Law Case Studies with Solutions.
I. Indian Contract Act Case Studies
1. case study on basic contract act.
“A gives an offer in the newspaper for the sale of his HP laptop for Rs. 15000. He also stated that Those who are willing to purchase can send a message to his mobile.”” In this simple case consider the following situation and discuss the solution:
a) B was interested to purchase the laptop and sent a message stating that he wish to purchase for 12000. Was it an acceptance is given by B-
No it was not an acceptance It can be termed as counter offer. If feasible A has to give acceptance.
b) B was interested to purchase the same but he asked C to message on behalf of B. and C messaged as follows
“My friend B is interested to purchase your laptop for 15000” . Here is this a valid Acceptance? is A binded by the acceptance.
No this is not a valid acceptance. The acceptance needs to be given by the accept-or itself. Hence A is not binded by the action of C.
c) B who is much interested in purchasing the laptop had called Mr.A and given the acceptance through his phone. Is A obliged for acceptance given by B.
The acceptance must the given by the mode prescribed by the offer-or only. Hence in the given case the acceptance given by B through telephone is not an acceptance.
2. Case study on Valid Contract
Mr. X invited Mr. Y his business partner for X’s sisters marriage. Y accepted the invitation in this ground X booked a table in a costly hotel where the marriage takes place. Due to some reason Y could not attend the function. What type of contact is this. Is this a valid contract. Justify your answer.
This is not a valid contract on the following basis:
a. This is a social agreement. The agreement is not created with an intention to create legal relationship rather to create a social relationship.
b. There is no consideration involved in the contract hence it is not a valid contract.
II. Consumer Protection Act Case Studies
3. case study on who is a consumer.
a. Mr. A bought a printer from an electronics store for using it at home. The TV was defective. Is Mr. A a consumer?
Yes Mr. A is a consumer as he purchased the printer for his own use.
b. Balu is a distributor for computer accessories. He bought 100 pen-drives for selling to other computer vendors. Is Balu a consumer?
Balu is not a consumer as he has obtained accessories for resale.
4. Case study on Restrictive and Unfair trade practices
Mr. X went to a electronic shop to purchase a TV for his newly built house. He asked the information about Samsung 40 inches LED TV to the shop keeper. The shop keeper being a dealer of other brands misguide the customer stating that Samsung had planned to stop the production of 40 Inch LED TV’s. The shopkeeper made the customer believed the same and advice him to purchase some other brand.
The act of Shop keeper is Restrictive trade practice or Unfair trade practices?
The act of shopkeeper is a unfair trade practice as he had mislead the customer with a motive to increase his sale.
III. Sale of Goods Act 1930 Case studies
5. case study on sale or agreement to sell.
On 1st March 2017, Alex agreed to sell his car to Beny for Rs. 80,000. It was agreed between themselves that the ownership of the car will transfer to B on 31st March 2017. when the car is gets registered in Beny`s name. Justify whether it is sale or agreement to sell.
It is an agreement to sell and it will become sale on 31st March when the car is registered in the name of Beny.
6. Case study on Warranty
Anay purchased a second hand typewriter from Balu. Anay used it for sometime and also spend some money on its repairs. The typewriter turned out to be stolen one and as such Anay had to return it to the true owner chand. Is it a breach of Warranty or not. What remedy will Anay get?.
It is a breach of warranty. It is a implied warranty as to quite possession. It was held that Anay could recover damages from Balu amounting to the price paid and the cost of repair.
Writing: Get your essay and assignment written from scratch by PhD expert
Rewriting: Paraphrase or rewrite your friend's essay with similar meaning at reduced cost
Editing: Proofread your work by experts and improve grade at Lowest cost
Enter phone no. to receive critical updates and urgent messages !
Error goes here
Please upload all relevant files for quick & complete assistance.
New User? Start Here
Business Law Case Study Examples ?
Case study of business law - sample at myassignmenthelp.
Business Law Case Study Examples
Business laws broadly govern the areas of commercial transactions and sales. Business law case studies involve a dispute between two legal entities involving mortgages, contracts, bankruptcies, etc. The students of law schools are given such situations of dispute to come up with possible legal solutions.
Please don't be afraid when you confront a business law case study assignment help because we are here. You need to study the chapters well and relate them to the case study question. At MyAssigmenthelp.com, have the exact place and the right people to take you through the projects. We help you understand how to write business law case studies and business management assignment help to you understand the questions correctly.
You can easily get business law case study examples at a minimum price. We will provide you with law case study examples with solutions. We have a collection of employee case study and business law case examples that amaze you and help you get ideas. You can go through our examples.
What Are The Features Of Our Service?
List of some more business law case study samples for students.
Get More Samples
Law Case Study Examples With Solutions Explained By Our Expert Writers
When it comes to law case study examples and Adidas case studies ca you can take a glance at MyAssignmenthelp.com's examples that are crafted with specialization. Our expert writers design the business law assignment case study perfectly; it can help you understand the case study's motto. You can also get business law case studies with answers in pdf.
You can go through our multiple business law case studies with answers pdf that help you get an absolute idea.
Here are examples of some greatest contract law case study from various legal scenarios like strategic goals. These examples have been taken from actual case studies given to students at legal schools.
Consumer law example
Mr. Danie Mcsmith recently returned a leased car to GM. However, they charged him for not returning the service history and the manual with the car. Macsmith is unwilling to pay anything to the company since he claims that he has not received any service history or manual from the supplier of the car that was leased. Give legal advice to Swot And Pestel Analysis Of Intel .
A legal dispute between GM and Macsmith for not fulfilling the legal obligations under the lease agreement between the two.
Under the lease agreement between GM and Macsmith, the former is liable to pay for any damage or loss caused to the company's property.
However, Macsmith claims there has been a violation of the law since he has not received any service history or manual from the supplier. He has written proof of that.
Further, Macsmith has a right to protect his consumer interests under consumer law.
Macsmith should write a letter to GM stating that he could not return the service history and car manual since he has not received them from the suppliers. Further, he has written proof of them.
He must also write to the supplier stating that if the case goes up to the court of law, then he is under the law to implicate the supplier as the primary party responsible for the dispute.
Contract law example
A California-based smartphone company called DHS asked a software company, CDS, to develop perfect software for them. The software company gave a total estimate of 10,000 dollars for a total work of 20 days. It was agreed between the two companies that DHS would be paying CDS 30 percent before the beginning of the work, 60 percent after the initial version, and 10 percent on the competition.
After 10 days of work, DHS wrote a letter that the work would take more time since their chief software developer had left the company. After 15 days, CDS wrote back saying that they would only be able to deliver the source codes and provide an assistant developer who would finish the rest of the work.
After 20 days, when DHS asked for the final version, CDS told them that it could provide them with 80 percent of the work and would like the 60 percent as promised. However, fearing the non-completion of the project, DHS canceled the contract and asked for a full refund. CDS has threatened to take DHS to court for a breach of contract.
Click To Connect
Who can provide a sample of business law cases for students?
A business law assignment case study is not an easy task to accomplish. If you are struggling, you have to take a case study help. MyAssignmenthelp.com is the ultimate place from where you can get business law case studies with answers pdf. If you think that you cannot handle a case study of business law, you can seek our help. Our writers are always eager to help you with many Microsoft case study examples.
MyAssignmenthelp.com is a one-stop destination for all sorts of examples of business law. It is backed up by a team of highly knowledgeable people and provides efficient online law assignment help , custom essay help, and law dissertation help to law students.
If you are not still convinced, you can have a look at the exceptional features that differentiate MyAssignmenthelp.com from its competitors.
We boast a great team of exceptionally excellent writers; they care for all your requirements. Among them, writing case studies and civil law case study help is one of the major skills that they own. You need to access the superior quality service executed by experienced writers like MyAssignmethelp.com, as you can correlate and apply examples offered to enhance your learning experience.
Sample Question And Solution Of Business Law Case Study
Ha2022 business law acknowledged .
This group assignment consists of 2 parts. Part A is a case study on Contract law, and Part B is a question involving Civil Liability (the Law of Torts and Negligence). Both questions must be answered.
The parties who form a contractual relationship with each other are bound by the terms of the contract. The contractual parties can legally enforce each other to comply with the terms. In case these terms of the contract are breached, then the aggrieved parties have the right to demand compensation from the breaching party. Thus, liability can be imposed on the contractual parties in case they did not comply with the terms of the contract. However, the parties have the right to exempt themselves from the liability that they face for breaching the contractual terms by relying on the exclusion clause (Gibson, 2017). The parties of a contract can include the exclusion clause in the contract which allows them to eliminate their liability arise in case the contractual terms are breached. The objective of including the exclusion clause in a contract by a party is to exclude their liability completely or limit their liability to a fixed sum of money. In the case of companies or businesses, exclusion clauses are often displayed by them on the premises in the way of notice or on printed tickets or receipts (Sekendiz, Ammon & Connaughton, 2016). Many times parties incorporate these clauses in the contract while entering into a contractual relationship with third parties. While determining whether the exclusion clause is valid or not, the court inquires about the circumstances in which those terms become a part of the contract. Read more
The unique features of a Business law case study
MyAssignmenthelp.com is a renowned place that helps you with outstanding business law case study examples. We have achieved some great examples of business law . Our writers are proficient enough and literally take care of business law case study examples with solutions. So, if you are seeking business law case studies with solutions pdf, MyAssignmenthelp.com will be the ultimate place where you can get all types of case study help.
3000+ Ph.D. experts
We have the most eminent writers who can help you to achieve success. At MyAssignmenthelp.com, we have Ph.D. experts who are actually professional enough to take care of your case studies. They know how to deal with such case studies and make the most effective.
100% original work
At MyAssignmenthelp.com, there is no place for plagiarism as we believe in authenticity and reliable service offering. We are proud to deliver 100% original work. You can trust our writers, who work day and night to make your case studies unique and extraordinary.
If you want to achieve something special, take our case study help. You can get the most prominent business law case study questions and answers that you can't find anywhere. We have the most professional writers who boast a fair knowledge of almost everything. The way they research and then execute is exceptional. As a result, our writers are eligible to maintain high-quality work and produce them within the deadline.
At MyAssignmenthelp.com, we have writers who are professional enough to handle all kinds of assignments and case studies. They have a vast knowledge of every subject, which will help you achieve the most refined form of content. The writers go through the content multiple times after writing it. They revise the write-up efficiently so that there is no mistake left. They check the grammatical errors and other mistakes minutely in a proper way so that you can submit clear and error-free content.
24*7 availability of our services
The most interesting part is that when you seek help from a case study help or dissertation help. You can take it any time. Our team is always ready to provide exceptional service. Our service provider helps you with a 24*7 facility that you can't find anywhere. They are happy to solve your queries and solve your requirements.
How do our experts help you choose your business law assignment case study?
We provide perfect examples of business law. Our experts are responsible enough who can deliver business law case study examples with solutions.
Suppose your vast workload pulls you back from analyzing the different business law case study topics and developing impressive material. In that case, professional business law case study solutions are ideal for you. You can eliminate the stress of writing exceptional business law case study assignments that can do the trick of impressing your professors. The business law case studies with solutions pdf will take you to the right way where you can find reliable case study help.
Below, you can glance at how our experts help you choose your business law case study assignment.
- Our experts offer effective samples of the assignments
- They work on a definite assignment
- They prepare expert samples
- You can ask for help from the experts anytime, and they will take care of your queries.
- If you are searching for genuine business law case study help, our writers are the best to choose
- You can search and select the exact case study help you need
- Our writers provide the initial samples to check if it's fit your criteria or not
- You also can choose the best case study solution delivered by the writers
Which topics are covered in a case study of business law by our expert writers?
There are several topics that we generally cover at MyAssignmenthelp.com. A business law case study is huge. You can take the help of our multiple business law case study questions and answers. We provide the best business law case studies examples that come with various topics.
There are multiple topics that our experts cover.
A contract is a legal agreement between two people that creates certain obligations that are enforceable by law. Therefore, disputes arising out of breach of contract are quite common.
Intellectual and property law
Intellectual and property law gives artists, inventors, and other creators a monetary reason to work. Copyrights and patents allow artists and inventors to stop anyone else from selling their creations. Therefore, the creators can market their works without direct competition from anyone else.
Bankruptcy & Insolvency Law
Bankruptcy is a legal process or court order, while insolvency is a state of financial distress. Bankruptcy is a specific type of insolvency, but there are others.
A tax is a charge by the government on the income of an individual, corporation, or trust and the value of an estate or gift. There are also other forms of taxes, like consumer sales taxes, use taxes, and real estate taxes. The objective of assessing tax is to generate revenue to be used for the needs of the public. According to legislative authority, a tax is not a voluntary payment but an enforced contribution exacted.
Tort law governs the remedies for civil wrongs. A person is liable for a wrongful act, whether accidentally or intentionally. The payment compensates the injured or the aggrieved party for damages. The concept of tort law is basically to redress a wrong done to a person and provide relief from the wrongful acts of others.
You can opt for business law case studies with solutions if you want the perfect example. We are the ideal example of a case study for business law.
Most Popular Questions Searched By Students:
Q.1. How to write an impressive case study in business law? Ans: A few tips to remember while drafting a case study in business law: 1. Read the case thoroughly and understand the critical facts and issues. 2. Break the elements into subheadings like – case brief, the facts of the case, issues/dispute, rationale, and legal decision. 3. Start with a short description of the case covering the crucial points of dispute. 4. Write the basic legal facts – names and the legal situation of the parties. 5. Focus on the main points of dispute, study the impact, and find possible solutions 6. In the rationale, talk about the appropriate law to apply and why. Include the legal antecedents if required.
Q.2. What are the topics of the business law case study? Ans: 1. Explain the circumstances in which individuals are the 'holder in due course under section 29 of the Bills of Exchange Act 1949. Support your answer with a decided case. 2. Section 8 of the Hire Purchase Act 1967 protects the rights of the hirer from getting cheated by his owner, dealer, or agent. Explain the protection of the legal rights of the hirer and the owner as a result of fraudulent misrepresentation committed by the owner’s agent based on the relevant provisions and decided cases.
You can find ample business law case study topics with solutions at MyAssignmenthelp.com for reference without charge.
Q.3. How to find business law case study answers? Ans: Not all solutions available on the internet are legit and accurate. You can refer to websites – Google Scholar, the lawyer portal, LawCareers.Net, and Westlaw. If not, you can always consult the legal experts at MyAssignmenthelp.com to find answers to complicated business law case studies. The company has the most extensive legal database which you can get access to for free after you sign up. Each solution is brilliantly drafted by top authorized individuals in the country abiding by the standard norms of the law assignments.
Q.4. Where can I get samples of the business law case study? Ans: Of course at MyAssignmenthelp.com! The website is a pioneer in providing exceptional academic assistance to students in a wide array of subjects. We have a large team of legal experts who belong from reputed universities, law firms, and other institutions and possess outstanding knowledge on all types of law assignments. MyAssignmenthelp.com has the largest sample repository on the internet, where you will find thousands of work samples in 100+ academic subjects. All papers are written as per the university norms and are available for FREE.
Hire an Expert
"Excellent writing, no negatives to comm... "Excellent writing, no negatives to comment. Completely satisfied by the end product. Such a wonderful and useful website" Jack Hughes Australia
"Overall the final report is good, But m... "Overall the final report is good, But my course teacher was quiet unhappy that there was no case studies explained in the final report. So, could you please add and explain one or two case studies into the final report related to the topic which you have done and after adding the case study into the final report. Please can you send it as a whole of final report as early as possible.thank you" Tom Katt USA
"Best service provided. On time, ill use... "Best service provided. On time, ill use their service again, much appreciated, before deadline they finished my assignment." Hussein Ali USA
"Your service is good i like ur assignme... "Your service is good i like ur assignment assistance ,,,,, you are doing great job you help specially students, but your charges is very high,, please give better offers for students." Melisha Australia
"The solution of my assignment is too go... "The solution of my assignment is too good and thanks for the team of Myassignmenthelp. i am really thanks for help me and gave me a assignment assistance within good quality. i would be contact again if i face any problem in future. thanx for the help" Oliver UK
TO DOWNLOAD " Company Law Case Studies
The best expert top experts.
Masters in Account...
I am thorough with the changing financial scenario in US and the factors behind it. I am also updated with the changing ...
I took a MBA degre...
Along with an in-depth knowledge in marketing I am also skilled in composing assignments especially case studies with pr...
MS in Biology...
I am skilled to do research to find proper content for research papers, thesis and dissertation. I give only verified co...
M.sc in Electronic...
Allotting responsibilities and giving directions on achieving the targets within the team. Excellent research and creati...
MS in Statistics...
I am skilled in creative writing to craft any kind of assignment especially essays, thesis and dissertations of any kind...
Msc in Nursing fro...
I am in this field for 15 years, which helps me come up with unique topics and cases for students’ papers. I have comp...
MS in Computer Sci...
I boast excellent observation and analysis skills. I am excellently thorough with the subject knowing all the aspects, a...
Business Law Case Study Help
Tackling intricate business law case studies can be a formidable task, demanding a profound grasp of legal principles. If you're finding it challenging, you're not alone. Our platform, dedicated to Business Law Case Study Help , is here to provide the support you need.
Our team comprises adept writers and legal experts with extensive experience. They possess a comprehensive understanding of business law intricacies, ensuring well-informed analysis and guidance for your case study challenges.
Our experts navigate through intricate legal scenarios with ease, offering expert insights and solutions that align with the nuances of business law. Our Business Law Case Study Help page is your go-to resource hub. From real case study samples to in-depth legal analyses, we provide an array of tools to equip you for academic success.
Don't let business law case studies overwhelm you. Our proficient team offers budget-friendly rates and swift turnarounds, ensuring timely help tailored to your needs. Reach out to us today to explore how our Business Law Case Study Help service can empower you to excel in your studies. Your academic success is our priority.
What is Business Law Case Study?
A Business Law Case Study is a comprehensive analysis of a real-world legal scenario that pertains to business activities and transactions. It involves the examination of legal issues, principles, regulations, and precedents that are relevant to the given business situation. These case studies are commonly used in academic, professional, and legal contexts to enhance understanding of how legal principles apply in practical business scenarios.
In a business law case study, various aspects are explored, including contractual agreements, intellectual property rights, corporate governance, employment law, consumer protection, and more. The purpose is to analyze the legal implications, challenges, and potential solutions that businesses face when navigating complex legal frameworks.
The process typically involves:
- Case Selection: Choosing a real case or a hypothetical scenario that presents significant legal challenges relevant to business operations.
- Analysis: Identifying and analyzing the legal issues involved, considering relevant statutes, regulations, and legal precedents.
- Application: Applying legal principles to the case, evaluating how different laws impact the situation and the potential consequences for different courses of action.
- Recommendations: Providing recommendations or solutions based on legal analysis to address the challenges presented by the case.
- Discussion: Engaging in discussions and debates on the legal aspects, ethical considerations, and potential outcomes of the case.
Why Business Law Case Study is Challenging?
A Business Law Case Study presents unique challenges due to its multidimensional nature, encompassing intricate legal principles and complex business scenarios.
Here are some reasons why tackling such case studies can be challenging:
- Legal Complexity: Business law involves a wide array of legal principles, from contract law to intellectual property regulations. Analyzing the intricate legal aspects within a specific context requires a deep understanding of various legal doctrines and their applications.
- Changing Legal Landscape: Laws and regulations evolve over time. Staying current with the latest legal developments is crucial for addressing contemporary challenges in business law case studies accurately.
- Multiple Perspectives: Case studies often require considering diverse viewpoints – that of stakeholders, regulators, consumers, and competitors. Balancing these perspectives while adhering to legal norms adds complexity.
- Precedent Interpretation: Applying legal precedents to novel scenarios can be challenging. The ability to analogize and differentiate between cases is crucial for forming legally sound arguments.
- Ethical Considerations: Business law intersects with ethical considerations. Balancing legal compliance with ethical responsibilities can present intricate dilemmas in case studies.
- Critical Thinking: Developing well-reasoned arguments and solutions necessitates high-level critical thinking skills. One must assess legal and factual information comprehensively before drawing conclusions.
Concepts of Business Law Case Study
The concepts inherent in a Business Law Case Study encompass a wide array of legal and business principles. Understanding these concepts is crucial for effective analysis and resolution of complex legal scenarios within the context of business operations.
Here are some key concepts often encountered in business law case studies:
- Contract Law: In cases involving harm or injury caused by actions or negligence, legal concepts like negligence, defamation, and strict liability play a pivotal role.
- Tort Law: Tortious concepts such as negligence, defamation, and strict liability come into play when addressing cases involving harm or injury caused by actions or negligence.
- Intellectual Property: In situations where safeguarding intellectual assets is paramount, a grasp of concepts related to trademarks, copyrights, patents, and trade secrets becomes vital.
- Corporate Law: When dealing with business organizations, comprehension of concepts like incorporation, corporate governance, shareholder rights, and fiduciary duties is indispensable.
- Antitrust Laws: These concepts prevent anti-competitive practices and monopolies, ensuring fair market competition and consumer protection.
- Labor Law: Pertinent in employment-related cases, labor law concepts encompass issues like discrimination, wrongful termination, and employment contracts.
- Consumer Protection: Concepts such as product liability and unfair trade practices safeguard consumer rights and regulate business conduct.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Understanding concepts like arbitration and mediation offers alternative paths to resolving legal conflicts.
Applications of our Business Law Case Study Help Service
Our Business Law Case Study Help Service is designed to assist students and professionals in tackling complex business law case studies effectively.
Here are some significant ways in which our service can be of value:
- Thorough Legal Examination: Our team, comprising seasoned legal experts, possesses comprehensive familiarity with business law and its real-world implications. They are equipped to conduct an exhaustive analysis of the legal intricacies intrinsic to a business law case study. This encompasses pinpointing pertinent laws, regulations, and legal precedents that pertain to the case.
- Case Study Solutions: We offer tailored solutions for business law case studies, taking into account the specific facts and legal principles involved. Our experts can provide well-reasoned and comprehensive solutions, considering both the legal aspects and the practical implications for the business.
- Legal Research: Our service encompasses diligent legal research to accumulate pertinent data and legal precedents that bolster the analysis of the case study. We enjoy access to extensive legal databases and resources, thereby ensuring the thoroughness, accuracy, and currency of our research.
- Application of Legal Concepts: Our experts excel in the application of legal principles to real-world business scenarios. They adeptly illustrate how legal tenets, encompassing contract law, tort law, intellectual property rights, and corporate law, play a pivotal role in addressing the challenges put forth in the case study.
- Recommendations and Strategies: In tandem with our analytical insights and solutions, our service extends recommendations and strategies aimed at tackling the legal complexities highlighted in the case study. We are committed to delivering pragmatic and efficacious advice that aligns harmoniously with both legal requisites and business aspirations.
- Writing Assistance: Our service extends to helping students and professionals articulate their findings and analysis effectively. We can assist in structuring the case study response, ensuring clarity, coherence, and adherence to academic or professional writing standards.
Topics Covered by our Business Law Case Study Help Service
Our Business Law Case Study Help Service encompasses an extensive array of subjects pertaining to business law and its tangible implementation.
Here are several pivotal topics covered by our service:
- Commercial Law: Our expertise extends to aiding with case studies centered around commercial transactions, goods sales, consumer safeguards, and regulatory aspects of businesses. Our adept professionals are equipped to dissect contractual responsibilities, warranties, and legal recourses.
- Regulatory Compliance: Our service covers topics related to regulatory compliance in various industries, including financial services, healthcare, and environmental law. We can assist with case studies involving legal requirements, compliance frameworks, and risk management.
- Business Ethics: Our service readily caters to case studies that revolve around ethical considerations within the business realm. This encompasses corporate social responsibility, ethical decision-making, and quandaries of an ethical nature. Our adept professionals are proficient in dissecting the ethical facets of business practices and can offer adept guidance on ethical frameworks and principles.
- International Business Law: Our service covers case studies related to cross-border business transactions, international trade, and the legal implications of doing business globally. Our experts can analyze international contracts, trade agreements, and the resolution of international disputes.
- Competition Law: Our service extends guidance to case studies centering around antitrust laws, market competition, and the curbing of monopolistic practices. Our accomplished professionals are well-versed in examining matters like price-fixing, exploitation of market dominance, and the ramifications of mergers and acquisitions that could yield anticompetitive effects.
- Business Formation and Structure: We are equipped to provide insights into topics associated with the establishment and configuration of business entities, encompassing partnerships, corporations, and limited liability companies. Our assistance extends to case studies that involve the selection of the apt business structure, adherence to legal prerequisites, and the discernment of governance factors.
- Business Dispute Resolution: Our service is primed to lend support for case studies that spotlight alternative methods for dispute resolution, including negotiation, mediation, and arbitration. Our proficient experts are poised to dissect the advantages, disadvantages, and legal facets of distinct mechanisms for resolving disputes.
- Environmental Law: Our service covers case studies related to environmental regulations, sustainability practices, and compliance with environmental laws. We can assist with analyzing the legal obligations of businesses in relation to environmental protection and sustainable business practices.
- Consumer Law: Our service is geared towards offering guidance for case studies that delve into consumer protection laws, product liability, and consumer rights. Our adept professionals possess the acumen to dissect issues such as misleading advertising, inequitable trade practices, and the mechanisms for enforcing consumer protection laws.
Why choose our Business Law Case Study Help Service?
Choosing our Business Law Case Study Help Service offers several compelling reasons:
- Expertise: Our team comprises experienced legal professionals with in-depth knowledge of business law. They are well-versed in analyzing and solving complex case studies, ensuring accurate and insightful solutions.
- Customized Approach: Recognizing the distinctive nature of each case study, we adopt a tailored approach to our solutions. Our adept experts meticulously consider the specific requisites and objectives of each case study, yielding analysis and recommendations that are meticulously customized.
- Timely Delivery: The significance of adhering to deadlines is paramount. Our team is resolute in delivering solutions of remarkable quality within the stipulated time frame, granting you ample opportunity to review and submit your case study.
- Plagiarism-free Work: Upholding the tenets of academic integrity is of utmost priority. We ensure the originality and absence of plagiarism in all our solutions. Our experts conduct meticulous research, cite relevant sources, and furnish well-referenced work to uphold the highest standards of quality.
- Confidentiality: We recognize the sensitivity intrinsic to case study materials. Consequently, we maintain an uncompromising commitment to confidentiality in all interactions. Your personal information and case study particulars are treated with the utmost privacy and professionalism.
- 24/7 Support: Our customer support team is at your service 24/7 to address any queries or concerns that may arise. We are steadfast in furnishing prompt and effective assistance throughout the entirety of the process.
Can't read the image? click here to refresh.
Why Choose The Programming Assignment Help?
On Time Delivery
Plagiarism Free Service
PhD Holder Experts
Our mission client satisfaction.
Business Law Case Studies with Solutions by Professional
“ Law Case Study Help ” – Interested to know why Casestudyhelp.com is the best case studies service provider? We are there when students find it difficult to write Business Law Case Studies , so we are here to lighten the work load of students so they can manage their other work simultaneously. Online law case study writing help are complicated in writing and require a lot of time and research, so we are here to save your time and submit an online business law case study assignment on given deadline. We have law assignment professional case study writers qualified in the subject of Law for examples Taxation Law , Business Law, Employment Law , Company Law, Contract Law and much more. Many of them are tutors in college and have high education such as PhD and masters.
Writing a custom law assignment needs incredible preparation of action in a lot of time, where the perception of appropriate and important ideas and complete law diaries and cases are available. Students are requested to distinguish the fundamental and essential issues in online help with Case Study Writing , apply significant realities, address the applicable laws and at last, finish up their task professionally within the set deadline.
What are the advantages for writing law assignment online?
The students who lack the trick of Law Case Study Writing Solution are encouraged to analyze and consider these advantages so that they could understand the circumstances of assignments to a considerable level. These importance are provided as follows:
- Provide awareness and knowledge about the topic:
The importance of online help with writing a case study can be observed in such a manner that teachers ask students to complete various kinds of assignment activities. This is the way through which students are able to attain meaningful informative and insights concepts about various topics in a great way. Therefore, students should write online law case studies in order to expand their areas of learning.
- Writing skills are improved:
Through the help of online law case study, one could enhance his or her writing skills to a great extent; this is because of the reason that after developing different types of assignments students’ writing abilities or skills are improved to a sufficient level.
- Analytical abilities or cognitive abilities are also enhanced:
There is no point of underestimating the significance of online assignments as students are able to increase and improve their mental abilities or imaginative skills. Their thinking levels can be improved as well and at the same time law assignments provide the opportunity of using innovative ideas and brain to a considerable extent.
- Research traits are also enhanced:
By means of online case study writing service, students will learn the habit of exploring different examples and assumptions about the topic. Students will be able to conduct in-depth research as a result; their research abilities will be improved. These research skills will surely give benefits and advantages to students in their professional lives.
- A pplication of real life examples improves learning:
This aspect must be taken into consideration as Custom law Case Study Writing Service provide opportunities to students so that they can correlate and apply different real life examples with various topics. This is the way that helps students to learn and achieve new levels of learning every time they are involved in writing an online case study.
Save your precious time at Casestudyhelp.com
The main benefit of hiring an online writing case study analysis is that it saves a lot of time. For instance, if you have other important tasks to do, you can without any stress do them, such as if you are planning a picnic with your family or want to go to a birthday party of your friend, you can without any worries and tensions of writing an assignment can participate in those events or if you have some important tests due in the next few days you can give your deadline to them as well.
What’s the need of Law case study assignment help in Australia.
Often it happens that a student is in dilemma when the teacher gives him a law case study to write. He panics, not because he does not know how to do the; but rather because he is a bit confused as to how to attempt his Law Case Study Assignment . Many students fail to include in the required material, let alone be it relevant or not. Some students often begin to write their assignments in the fashion of writing an essay or case study on Law. Before Case study help begins to tell you how to Write My Case Study , you should be well aware of the difference between an assignment and case study.
Perhaps you are thinking as to what difference it really makes when you have to only submit it to the teacher. Remember; a teacher often examine you on the format and not the content or quality of the material, so coming back to the difference between assignment and essay , an essay is a detailed thought or opinion on a given subject and often uses different arguments to reach a conclusion, whereas an assignment is short and to the point answer for every question.
How to write the best law assignment online?
The practice of case study writing service needs to be considered as an art because of the fact that it takes a lot of hard work and courage in completing or delivering the best piece of writing. The more students are encouraged to write a law case study the more they will become expert writers after some time. Therefore, the importance of online law case study solutions in the field of higher education cannot be neglected in any way. This is because of the reason that assignments are useful in providing knowledge and awareness regarding the topic to a certain extent.
We guarantee high grades and affordability.
Writing a Professional Online Case Study with Solution is not an easy task, especially when you have less time and have other things in mind to complete. These case study writing services Australia usually hire professionals or experts to complete your assignment on time. Once you hire an online Case Study Assignment Help you can guarantee high grades as your assignments are completed under the guidance of law case study help writers with detailed ideas about your brilliant and topic writing skills. The assignments they write are 100% original, 100% plagiarism free content and are written on your given requirements and Casestudyhelp.com also provides free samples to the students so that they can review our work before making a deal.
Do you need to complete your case study? So why are you waiting for?
Our experts will help you to remove your all frustration due to work load .
Casestudyhelp.com has made its goodwill in terms of providing excellent Law case study solutions to numerous law students. We provide excellent support for case study writing, thesis writing, essay writing and assignment writing . We are completely aware about all the problems a student mostly faces while undergoing any course in Law, especially in Australia. We also provide example of case study analysis report focusing on case study sample format .
We are proud to possess a good team of subject professional case study writers that specialize in the field of law and are highly eligible to provide you very practical and good Law Case Study with Solution . Our expert team is highly capable of conducting the necessary in-depth research demanded in any law case study, which enables them to produce very well referenced blogs, articles with absolutely unique and 100% plagiarism free content. Our case study help writers have an impeccable track record of delivering assignment well-within the given deadline and are also available 24×7, every day in a week so that you don’t feel lost or helpless in any situation. We readily consider any editing, rework request and always give more than 100% to make you completely satisfied with the case study.
To prove the uniqueness of the word content, we also provide a free case study assignment sample , which will definitely mark out any portion which has been copied and pasted. So leave your law case study solutions online woes to us and Casestudyhelp.com can guarantee to give you the best results and top grades.
We have helped number of students from various countries like USA , UK , Australia . They are all fully satisfied with our services.Get in touch with us for best case study assignment writing Service.
Case Related Links
Case studies collection.
Business Strategy Marketing Finance Human Resource Management IT and Systems Operations Economics Leadership and Entrepreneurship Project Management Business Ethics Corporate Governance Women Empowerment CSR and Sustainability Law Business Environment Enterprise Risk Management Insurance Innovation Miscellaneous Business Reports Multimedia Case Studies Cases in Other Languages Simplified Case Studies
Short Case Studies
Business Ethics Business Environment Business Strategy Consumer Behavior Human Resource Management Industrial Marketing International Marketing IT and Systems Marketing Communications Marketing Management Miscellaneous Operations Sales and Distribution Management Services Marketing More Short Case Studies >